• I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

*Snicker*

Pegasisters

/Rofl

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Pegasus's aren't unicorns, they're a winged horse that Poseidon created in Greek mythology. Unicorns are magical horses with a horn.

Pegasus's aren't unicorns, they're a winged horse that Poseidon created in Greek mythology. Unicorns are magical horses with a horn.

I can back that statement up, being the mythology buff I am.

Retired Forum Moderator

Well I'm more of a fan of dragons, I thought they had horns.

Also known as "Username"

P29.2Pegasos.jpg

Ancient mythology FTW.

I only really care about this generation MLP, I didn't like generation -343 ponies. (assuming a new generation every 7.25 years, with that image being from 510 BCE)

If flying at high speed is of great ease, I wonder what the altitude and air speed records are in Equestria, and how easily Rainbow Dash could beat them.

Currently for our pitiful human standards a single jet plane (the Russian Ye-155) holds a record of 125,000ft or so, and the SR-71 Blackbird still holds the record with 2,193mph (3530kmh).

Wouldn't want Rainbow Dash going too fast now, because air can actually catch fire. However in Equestria it probably just turns into lightning or something.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Currently for our pitiful human standards a single jet plane (the Russian Ye-155) holds a record of 125,000ft or so, and the SR-71 Blackbird still holds the record with 2,193mph (3530kmh).

Why do people always use the popular data, and never the correct data? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_X-15

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

If flying at high speed is of great ease, I wonder what the altitude and air speed records are in Equestria, and how easily Rainbow Dash could beat them.

Wouldn't want Rainbow Dash going too fast now, because air can actually catch fire. However in Equestria it probably just turns into lightning or something.

For further details on Rainbow Dash and speed records, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5JBrMIHx4

Why do people always use the popular data, and never the correct data? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_X-15

Well if you want to get technical BTG, I do believe this went much faster than the X-15 and was at a considerably higher altitude for the majority of it's flight.

unled5u.jpg

What I was doing in between figuring out how to use Audacity, HLDJ ( TF2 mic spam coming soon >:D), Mixcraft 5, Fraps, DT-010 and FL Studio. Trying to remix some songs but ATM I am really epic failing.

For further details on Rainbow Dash and speed records, see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5JBrMIHx4

Well if you want to get technical BTG, I do believe this went much faster than the X-15 and was at a considerably higher altitude for the majority of it's flight.

Apollo 13 currently holds the altitude record for humans and Apollo 10 for speed. However, the Apollo vehicle is a spacecraft.

The X-15 is technically a spaceplane.

"I can't live without this thing that I discovered 30 seconds ago. PLAY IT AGAIN!!!"

-TF2 player reacting to MLP song MicSpam

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Also known as "My Little Pony: FML"

unled5u.jpg

What I was doing in between figuring out how to use Audacity, HLDJ ( TF2 mic spam coming soon >:D), Mixcraft 5, Fraps, DT-010 and FL Studio. Trying to remix some songs but ATM I am really epic failing.

I look forward to:

a) Mocking your failure

b) Enjoying your remixes

c) Both

"I can't live without this thing that I discovered 30 seconds ago. PLAY IT AGAIN!!!"

-TF2 player reacting to MLP song MicSpam

Ah yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6skk7Rjz3E, so much win.
Also known as "My Little Pony: FML"

tumblr_li7wrooqs71qafrh6.jpg

Apollo 13 currently holds the altitude record for humans and Apollo 10 for speed. However, the Apollo vehicle is a spacecraft.

The X-15 is technically a spaceplane.

Technically a spaceplane, officially a fixed-wing aircraft. It only holds the speed record though; Space Ship One currently holds the altitude record. (all records mentioned are for manned flight)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Well I was talking more in terms of "how fast can rainbow dash go" than specific numbers or details. To say that she can break the sound barrier would pose odd questions of the durability of her feathers, to say that she can go as fast as rainbows (light) would be so unplausible that it just might fit.