My Little Pony:FiM

What do you think about MLP:FiM  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It looks like something from the "Awesome Series." Oneyg needs to become a brony and make My Little Awesome (or My Awesome Pony)

T'would be hilarious

It looks like something from the "Awesome Series." Oneyg needs to become a brony and make My Little Awesome (or My Awesome Pony)

T'would be hilarious

Or you know... Egoraptor. Because... Egoraptor started... awesome. I think...

T'would be hilarious

Or you know... Egoraptor. Because... Egoraptor started... awesome. I think...

Eeyup. the two are practically synonomous, though. It's like saying "it was directed like lord of the rings" instead of "directed like Peter Jackson."

Sorry I'm late to this but I just have to express my acknowledgment of this.

You know what I'll say it. I CLOP! I clop to it all! Well not all some of the stuff I'm just not into.

130814105402.jpg?1308161871

No one should care unless it directly involves them. And since it doesn't, well, you know the rest.

Why is there a small group of people over-reacting to a perfectly valid question, while other people are perfectly happy to answer and discuss it?

It keeps happening.

Because you have a history of provoking people for your own lulz(aka trolling).

I am starting to miss my 20 minutes of Pony each Saturday, when will season 3 start?D:

for your own lulz(aka trolling)

I have to disagree, many of his posts have been provocative but usually they're valid and no less provocative than the numerous replies. Just go to the beginning of this thread to see everyone acting exactly the same except incredibly childishly.

This is so very gay.

beFiA.jpg

There's a difference between being religious and being an outright idiot.

No there isn't.

This is so very gay.

beFiA.jpg

There's a difference between being religious and being an outright idiot.

No there isn't.

Exactly.

And I never overreacted, my question was just as valid as his, and I did expect an answer.