• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

and have finals next week.

We're actually in the same boat.

Dang it man, you need to keep the reaction mage chain going! Here, I covered for you.

mlfw3967-IM_ON_A_FKIN_BOAT.jpg

as for my reaction,

mlfw626_130579407573.jpg

The game is afoot, Mr. Chuck. First to EqD wins. If you win, I'll give you as much +rep as I can, plus maybe something else if I think of anything good.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

You guys are all silly and stuff. God, it used to take two days to fill a page. Now it only takes a couple hours.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

and have finals next week.

We're actually in the same boat.

Dang it man, you need to keep the reaction mage chain going! Here, I covered for you.

mlfw3967-IM_ON_A_FKIN_BOAT.jpg

as for my reaction,

mlfw626_130579407573.jpg

The game is afoot, Mr. Chuck. First to EqD wins. If you win, I'll give you as much +rep as I can, plus maybe something else if I think of anything good.

Mass +rep is against the rules.

And what you don't know is I've also been planning a project long before you and him started this EQD feud.

Also known as "Username"

Who would win in a fight:

Applejack

The heavy from tf2

And the minecraft guy

That depends. First of all, Minecraft guy flat-out loses. But if Heavy gets his Minigun, he'll probably win. But if it's just his fists vs. Applejack, his ass is getting bucked into the skybox.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Mass +rep is against the rules.

And what you don't know is I've also been planning a project long before you and him started this EQD feud.

I figured as much, actually. Nevermind to that then.

And I've been working on this PMV pretty much since I finished my last one, I've just been doing it very, very slowly because I'm lazy and it doesn't have a due date. But now I have motivation to finish it.

Applejack

The heavy from tf2

And the minecraft guy

I suspect you've seen this video:

klHE8Q5Fc0k

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Applejack

The heavy from tf2

And the minecraft guy

That depends. First of all, Minecraft guy flat-out loses. But if Heavy gets his Minigun, he'll probably win. But if it's just his fists vs. Applejack, his ass is getting bucked into the skybox.

Oh really?

klHE8Q5Fc0k

non-euclidean fuck machine

Nice, managed to post the same vid 2 times in a row.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

In a fight between Heavy Weapons Guy and any Pony, we win as the audience.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I've seen that video already. You asked a question, I gave my opinion. But this was "Win in a fight," not "Make jewelry the fastest." Just because he can focus punch some minerals doesn't mean that he'll be able to hit someone moving with it.