1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I CAN STILL BE RIGHT!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Guys.

It's out.

SWAG.MOV

Behold it's glory.

And shudder.

RQaisack_jc

WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT WUT!

non-euclidean fuck machine

SWAG.MOV: Very Dragonball Z-esque.

Welp, here are my opinions on the show at the present.

The writing is far less than what it used to be. Pinkie is becoming something reminiscent of new-age Spongebob, saying silly, stupid things that are meant to be funny but aren't in any way (i.e. "NOOOOOOOO! What, I was just answering her question." The experimentation they've been doing with animation (the 3d stuff from Spike at your Service and the attempts at realistic shading in the finale) are flops, as are the odd angles at which they visually present the characters (awkward top-down and face-front shots making their heads look like circles), and they should stick to the old stuff. The characters are starting to lose their texture and their believability, while the plots are becoming a little too scattered. In season 1, there were many episodes with tons of different perspectives, but a lot of them centralized on the central theme introduced in Ticket Master and finished in the finale: Preparing for the gala. Now, the episodes are just a piled on mish-mosh of everything but the kitchen sink. In short, I'm not very happy with this season and I hope that it was meant to be an experimental season and that next season will be better. But with Princess Alicorn Twilight, I don't even know. I'm not a fan of it. It makes her seem better than the rest of the Mane 6, like they've suddenly been demoted to background ponies. They're supposed to be peers, helping each other out. I won't judge next season until it comes, but my expectations certainly aren't very high.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

(i.e. "NOOOOOOOO! What, I was just answering her question."

I actually chuckled at that. But then, I still occasionally laugh at new Spongebob, too, so I dunno.

Half-rant half-praising with a lot of rambling.

You know, one time I went on Lauren Faust's Wikipedia page and went to look at her jobs on MLP during and post Season 1. I knew she got pretty screwed once MLP began to catch on but jesus, look at this.

Season 1: creator, developer, executive producer, writer, storyboard artist, character designer, creative director

Season 2: consulting producer

And I'm assuming that's still her job at present, but God. I just don't understand it, Lauren was a very very good reason why MLP did as well as it had. Then they proceeded to take away all of her power for...some reason. Yeah, that's a good strategy.

"What's that? You made our show incredibly popular even outside our target market? That's great! Here, have a job that takes away every bit of creative control you used to possess!"

I liked season 2 and most of season 3 (Besides rushed Discord) but I will admit that I agree on both sides here. I think MLP is actually still keeping up with what made it good, but I also think that Hasbro is really just milking this series for all it's worth, which is a proven BAD business tactic. And I still think a company will finally get that when something catches on like MLP, but I have been proven wrong when it comes to Hasbro. The show is still great (in my opinion) but I think that eventually (sooner than they should, anyway) people won't care anymore. Which is a shame.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Why can't she take these characters to their destinies?

Is it because Hasbro is a suck?

I think that's why.

She said she had to leave the MLP project. I don't remember why that was, though.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I think that's why.

She said she had to leave the MLP project. I don't remember why that was, though.

I redirect you to 'Because Hasbro is a suck.' 100% positive.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I think that's why.

I redirect you to 'Because Hasbro is a suck.' 100% positive.

I was never in doubt.

Suck n: Something highly idiotic or irritating

Remember that last part of SWAG.MOV? With the Faust memoriam? She responded. I checked.

tumblr_milanpTCBf1qjszfuo1_500.png

rd-laugh-gif.7533

That awkward moment when I enjoyed SWAG.MOV more than the actual Season Finale.

You're not the only one, brother...

That awkward moment when I enjoyed SWAG.MOV more than the actual Season Finale.

HOW DARE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN MINE!!!!!1111!!11ONEONEONE!!1

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I only liked the one song that sounded like something by the Backstreet Boys... I think it's called "I've Got to Find a Way." I'm just a sucker for emotional piano numbers.