"Pinkie Pie, your dialogue will be cut for time."

"It's all I've ever-"

"Applejack, you will be writing all vows and speeches."

Aw, that sucks. XD

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

jJmIvOBcJEs

HASBRO! YOU'VE TAKEN AWAY ALL THE OTHER INSTALLMENTS OF THE SERIES, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO INTRODUCE WITCHCRAFT TO MY FRIENDS!

I WILL DESTROY YOU AND STEAL ALL YOUR PROFITS! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

video

HASBRO! YOU'VE TAKEN AWAY ALL THE OTHER INSTALLMENTS OF THE SERIES, MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO INTRODUCE WITCHCRAFT TO MY FRIENDS!

I WILL DESTROY YOU AND STEAL ALL YOUR PROFITS! BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY ROCKIN EVERYWHERE!

http://www.sherclop.com/

Also: This game still looks awesome and not-cancelled

BUK4wrBpjAY

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Did the MLP RPG get cancelled? I know they were working on that before, too...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Because limiting your fanbase after it spiraled so much out of control (giving you larger and larger profits, I might add) is such a good idea when you're trying to run a business. Most companies would kill to have a situation like this. But then, most companies would most likely milk it like Hasbro is, too, so I guess not much would changed after all.

Because limiting your fanbase after it spiraled so much out of control (giving you larger and larger profits, I might add) is such a good idea when you're trying to run a business. Most companies would kill to have a situation like this. But then, most companies would most likely milk it like Hasbro is, too, so I guess not much would changed after all.

What would you rather have, hasbro no longer have the IP but you have all that fan made stuff, or the show still going on?

non-euclidean fuck machine

Given the two options, I'd gladly take the first one. But what I really want is Hasbro to stop sucking the life out of both of them.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't have minded it if they ended at S3 (Provided they wrapped it up properly). I'm just worried it'll go downhill and the whole fanbase will stop watching it and eventually it'll just get taken off the air because no one cares anymore due to Hasbro's milking. That's not right and that's not fair to the people who actually give a damn about making the show.

Given the two options, I'd gladly take the first one. But what I really want is Hasbro to stop sucking the life out of both of them.

Honestly, though, I wouldn't have minded it if they ended at S3 (Provided they wrapped it up properly). I'm just worried it'll go downhill and the whole fanbase will stop watching it and eventually it'll just get taken off the air because no one cares anymore due to Hasbro's milking. That's not right and that's not fair to the people who actually give a damn about making the show.

Well to quote my father (who is a huge ass by the way) "bit your quitching about this nucking futs world"

non-euclidean fuck machine

Well to quote my father (who is a huge ass by the way) "bit your quitching about this nucking futs world"

145584_you-think-this-is-a-game-cat.jpg

"Game? She thinks this is a game..."

I can't find a youtube video of the quote, but it's from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (the game, not the movie).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What would you rather have, hasbro no longer have the IP but you have all that fan made stuff, or the show still going on?

OawrlVoQqSs

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I would rather Hasbro sell the IP to Cartoon Network. They'd make a good show out of it...

I would rather Hasbro sell the IP to Cartoon Network. They'd make a good show out of it...

Under one condition: It has to be this version:

682px-Original_Cartoon_Network_logo.svg_.png

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Under one condition: It has to be this version:

682px-Original_Cartoon_Network_logo.svg_.png

Allowable. However, if it's the Regular Show or Adventure Time teams, I would completely support it. They'd do better than Hasbro is right now...