174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I'll put my opinion this way... I want to shove pineapples up Hasbros ass.

Better make it ambassador pineapple.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

So all in all, a pretty good month for the fandom :D

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You mean, something like canon anthropomorphic ponies getting their own show and causing every non-clopping brony to go into a fit of sexual confusion that will fuel their raging torrent against Hasbro's idiocy?

That could never happen dude; what the hell are you smoking?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

o_rcYkW3rX8

Main argument in this

mJKY2mUWtg8 reinforced in this

So the main 6 are teenagers... That's also means that there miners which makes me all the more disgusted with some of my past actions.

Also the part about rainbow dash not being a part of the wonderbolts yet or entering the academy sooner because of age restrictions.

non-euclidean fuck machine

But they own their own houses, have started their own careers, and Rarity can just go to Canterlot and become the most popular the most popular the creme de la creme not just another Jane Doe yadayadayada thing?

I always figured Twilight was the youngest since she's still technically a student. Yes, princess stuff could take longer than normal school, but still. I'd place her at 17-19, anyway. But everyone else? They're at least 19-23 at LEAST. (in human years, anyway)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

But they own their own houses, have started their own careers, and Rarity can just go to Canterlot and become the most popular the most popular the creme de la creme not just another Jane Doe yadayadayada thing?

I always figured Twilight was the youngest since she's still technically a student. Yes, princess stuff could take longer than normal school, but still. I'd place her at 17-19, anyway. But everyone else? They're at least 19-23 at LEAST. (in human years, anyway)

ljIXLLp3E58

non-euclidean fuck machine

Yes Pinks, but pony society, as was stated in the age analysis video, progresses the youth much more quickly than human society, where we are required to learn a broad spectrum of basic ability until 18. Applejack, as expressed in "Applebucking Season," does not understand simple arithmetic and none of Cheerilee's teachings point to any sort of knowledge in those sorts of fields. Instead, they developed their specific "Cutie-Mark" skills even though they have little general knowledge. So, considering a human completely learns basic arithmetic in 4th grade (age 9-10), the ponies probably graduated at that same age. Next lies the question of Twilight's advanced studenthood. College for humans takes 4-6 years. We'll assume Twilight, having become a princess, has gotten the pony equivalent of a Master's degree, if not a PhD, a study that can vary from 6-8 years (13 really, but Twilight is too studious to have taken an entire 7 Year Thesis period to achieve her PhD equivalent). Being as she was about 9 at the time of her enrollment in advanced schooling, It's safe to assume she's 15-17 at present. As for the others, 6-8 years working in a field you are already talented in will most likely cause you to be VERY VERY good at it. So, the age of 15-17 seems like a very accurate window.

I still think "Let's fly to the castle is the best one..."

242497__safe_princess-celestia_animated_toy_lol_pinklestia.gif.gif