174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

So, I just finished that chapter of Project Horizons...

>MFW reading the ending:

mlfw604_1303035490212.jpg

And I think we can all agree that Littlepip needs to hurry up and nuke that bitch already.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I want to read the rest of Fo:Eq, but I get too absorbed in my vidya games to care. Somebody inspire me right now...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I want to read the rest of Fo:Eq, but I get too absorbed in my vidya games to care. Somebody inspire me right now...

I am currently building the world's smallest trophy to present to the first person to finish FoE.

Out of curiosity, how much have you read? If it's more than Pinkie I might have to beat him to death with a paper napkin.

CrazedRamblings. He did a complet read of it, it's on YouTube. Play games, and have his vids running on a mobile devise.

non-euclidean fuck machine

CrazedRamblings. He did a complet read of it, it's on YouTube. Play games, and have his vids running on a mobile devise.

No, stahp, it's not a proper experience unless you read it. It's Kkat's amazing writing that makes it worth reading, and it doesn't work as well in audio form.

No, stahp, it's not a proper experience unless you read it. It's Kkat's amazing writing that makes it worth reading, and it doesn't work as well in audio form.

It is word for word the same, and he gives each character a different voice. So it's just as good if not better in audio form

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: Hey

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: How's that FoE coming?

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: Didn't you say you can only read it while I'm here to make quips?

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: How's that goin

Kaweebo [AF]: I was

Kaweebo [AF]: ...caught in traffic?

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: that doesn't work here.

Kaweebo [AF]: I had a dentist's appointment.

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: While you were here

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: The entire time

Kaweebo [AF]: Yes.

Kaweebo [AF]: And after that, I I got caught in traffic.

Kaweebo [AF]: See, it all relates.

ZCS| Holywarrior [R]: Sure it does.

I enjoy our talks.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

After getting done with Chapter 14 of the original Fallout:Equestria, I've come down with a case of obsessive depression. Meaning, I'm obsessed with this story even though it extensively depresses me. Especially after the memory orb of Pinkie's Last Party. That just wrecked my feels and threw them in the dumpster.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

After getting done with Chapter 14 of the original Fallout:Equestria, I've come down with a case of obsessive depression. Meaning, I'm obsessed with this story even though it extensively depresses me. Especially after the memory orb of Pinkie's Last Party. That just wrecked my feels and threw them in the dumpster.

Don't worry, that's normal.

Possibly related, how many of the Mane Six 'deaths' has Lilpip discovered so far? I forget the exact pacing here.

Don't worry, that's normal.

I can second that. I used to read it before going to bed, and it would keep me up at night. So I'd just go back to reading it. It was a vicious cycle.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

No deaths of the Mane 6. Only side characters. Trixie's, Diamond Tiara's (which actually got a lot of sympathy from me; I was suprised.) They're in SteelHooves' shack right now, and Pip's sick as hell and pleasuring herself to Rarity, so yeah.

Other, non-spoiler stuff regarding the story, how did this:

Rarity_family.jpg

become this:

velvet_remedy_by_sofunnyguy-d4yal3x.png

in 200 years. It takes a LONG time for a family line to change color like that...

I call Bullshit. Velvet Remedy is actually the descendant of Nightmare Moon, the only black pony in Equestria.

No deaths of the Mane 6. Only side characters. Trixie's, Diamond Tiara's (which actually got a lot of sympathy from me; I was suprised.) They're in SteelHooves' shack right now, and Pip's sick as hell and pleasuring herself to Rarity, so yeah.

Other, non-spoiler stuff regarding the story, how did this:

Rarity_family.jpg

become this:

velvet_remedy_by_sofunnyguy-d4yal3x.png

in 200 years. It takes a LONG time for a family line to change color like that...

I call Bullshit. Velvet Remedy is actually the descendant of Nightmare Moon, the only black pony in Equestria.

I'm still wondering how the mom is half pink and half white.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Hastily, I offered, “Toaster repairpony.” Everypony gave me a strange look. “His… um… toaster’s on the fritz?” Velvet Remedy looked pained.

Oh that slaps me on the knee. References to the game.

Hastily, I offered, “Toaster repairpony.” Everypony gave me a strange look. “His… um… toaster’s on the fritz?” Velvet Remedy looked pained.

Wait, I don't remember that being in the game, where is it?

Wait, I don't remember that being in the game, where is it?

It's one of Three Dog's radio broadcasts. If you disarm the nuke in Megaton, he'll compliment you later and say "Next time you're in the neighborhood, pop into the studio! Ol' Three Dog's toaster's been on the fritz!"

It's one of Three Dog's radio broadcasts. If you disarm the nuke in Megaton, he'll compliment you later and say "Next time you're in the neighborhood, pop into the studio! Ol' Three Dog's toaster's been on the fritz!"

46022__safe_animated_lyra_wat_nightmare-fuel_creepy_uncanny-valley_artist-applebeans_high-octane-nightmare-fuel_thumbs-up.gif

h8807B303

I played, searched Final Fantasy, I found Cookie Monster before finding any ponies. I found zero ponies.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA