174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Twenty, but I'm hanging it up for the night. I need something to put me to sleep...

Here this should help you out:

RtsISmExplE

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

For anyone who follows Friendship is Witchcraft, they have a new channel now. And This is their first video:

hieeq0KxUFw

Had something happened to their old channel, SherclopPones? I mean... I could just check but then there wouldn't be any new posts in this thread.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Well if you wanted a new post, then here's one. I recently got volume 1 of the My Little Pony comics. Trade issues are pretty much the only way I can keep up with comics.

Oh god, they just don't stop being hilarious, do they?

I loved the corn dog thing.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Twilight making me read FO:E

0j799L3.png

Wait wut.

Your reading fallout equestria? Good. Very good.

But what is this I hear of clop fics? (My pervert sense is tingling)

non-euclidean fuck machine

Wait wut.

I'm 90% confident that was a joke. Hell, I even ran a 90% confidence interval on it just to ensure that my 90% confidence was justified.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Wait wut.

I'm 90% confident that was a joke. Hell, I even ran a 90% confidence interval on it just to ensure that my 90% confidence was justified.

fix'd

[doublepost]

Here's a picture of the most epic Nightmare Moon/Luna you'll ever see:

h5A45A447

[/doublepost]

Welp, I'm about to go to the recruiter and sign my soul away to the Delaware Air National Guard.

tumblr_m6mfck9uj51r7shof.png

That reminds me, I made these wallpapers a while ago because a friend asked me to. The Pinkie Pie one was tricky because I couldn't find a vector. I can't remember if I've already posted them here or not.

My friend just had all her contacts renamed by another friend. She texted me and asked who I was.

Apparently I was under the name Fluttershy. I think Pinkie would have been more appropriate.

You seem more like a mix between Rainbow and Twilight to me. You get the coolness from RD, but mellowed out by Twilight's patient intelligence.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

My friend just had all her contacts renamed by another friend. She texted me and asked who I was.

Apparently I was under the name Fluttershy. I think Pinkie would have been more appropriate.

You seem more like a mix between Rainbow and Twilight to me. You get the coolness from RD, but mellowed out by Twilight's patient intelligence.

On the internet, yes, because I have time to think about things before I respond. IRL, at least with those friends, I get pretty crazy. But yeah, I get Twilight, though the RD comparison makes no sense to me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"