174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

EDIT: Gotta say, not really surprised that Fluttershy won.

I am. I was expecting Rarity or Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy seemed like second-tier of the Mane Six. Owell.

Rarity's among the least popular of the mane 6... but Rainbow Dash? She should've taken the lead hands town.

the name's riley

EDIT: Gotta say, not really surprised that Fluttershy won.

I am. I was expecting Rarity or Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy seemed like second-tier of the Mane Six. Owell.

Rarity's among the least popular of the mane 6... but Rainbow Dash? She should've taken the lead hands town.

Pfft, are you kidding? Apple Horse beats White Horse in terms of sheer unpopularity. Sure that's gotten slightly better what with the rise of Brony Analysts defending her, but it's not been enough.

Pfft, are you kidding? Apple Horse beats White Horse in terms of sheer unpopularity. Sure that's gotten slightly better what with the rise of Brony Analysts defending her, but it's not been enough.

That's why I said "among".

the name's riley

Fucking whatever, I was expecting someone OTHER than Fluttershy is what I'm getting at.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Fucking whatever, I was expecting someone OTHER than Fluttershy is what I'm getting at.

I still really wish Rarity would've won though.

the name's riley

I wasn't aware of this fan favorite vote. However, with the change of the seasons, I'm starting to feel my brony spirit returning to me. So, in light of my victory, I'm throwing a massive cider party at my place next Saturday. All are welcome!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I probably won't even watch s4, s2 was mediocre and s3 was a disaster IMO.

the name's riley

I probably won't even watch s4, s3 was disappointing and eg was pointless IMO.

Cleaned that up for you.

Can u not

the name's riley

If you think that Season 2 was anything but a step up from Season 1 then I really have to ask what your basis for a "good" episode is.

If you look at a play-by-play of each season, 2 has way more hits and fan favorites than 1 does, even with Mare Do Well being in 2. Heck, it starts off with Discord and then immediately follows it up with Lesson Zero, one of the most lauded episodes of the show.

So far I've liked every season, and I put them all pretty close to one another in terms of quality, but:

1 > 3 > 2

And I count EG as part of season 3. I don't know what the hell kind of standard the fandom used to judge Mare Do Well as a bad episode but... no. XD

A lot of people thought it was dumb that it was just about lying and Rainbow Dash was especially villianized.

So apparently it's bad to remind Rainbow Dash, who at that point was endangering lives to complete her catchphrase, that she wasn't the only hero in Ponyville. "Dumb" is certainly a word that applies here, but not to the episode. XD

While I find CR!'s opinions towards later parts of FiM to be overly dramatic and overly critical, his review of Mare Do Well does well at showing what I (and many others) dislike about the episode:

uigGGgSBpYU

This is hilarious.

2 days late but I agree.

the name's riley