174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

So I've been working in the back room of a wallmart lately and today we got a lot of mlp eg toys this shipment. The system orders things by letter and number and the mlp toys where in the r-34 category. I thigh that was funny.

non-euclidean fuck machine

So I've been working in the back room of a wallmart lately and today we got a lot of mlp eg toys this shipment. The system orders things by letter and number and the mlp toys where in the r-34 category. I thigh that was funny.

I thigh things are funny too sometimes.

the name's riley

I finally saw Equestria Girls, by the way. I thought it was pretty great. Wish it would have been longer than 80 minutes so they could flesh out the plot a little more, but it was a well-written movie that reminded me a lot of the old Season 1 episodes where everything was just right. Pinkie isn't overdoing her "fun" thing like in Too Many Pinkies. Fluttershy isn't an absolute baby with everything and makes for a believably shy character. Rarity rarely does anything, which is always a good thing. Applejack 2strong4u and Rainbow Dash's gauging of Tweeleet's character was nice to see. Overall, I again say this was a very refreshing taste of good show-making after the disdainful Season 3.

Nothing there seems needing of spoils, as I kept it vague, so I just won't bother.

P.S. Anybody remember that FanFic I wrote forever ago. You know the one with my OC who was named "FLASH?" Yeah, so do I. I'm too good at this, man...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

You... do realize that the clones in TMPP were merely pale imitations of the original, right? They hammered that point in pretty well.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Please explain. What is TMPP?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Too Many Pinkie Pies, sorry, the other forums I frequent use initalisms a lot more than people do here, apparently.

Honestly, I felt the 'human' characters in EG felt like more realistic versions of the ponies. Fluttershy isn't chronically shy, Pinkie Pie isn't fucking nuts, Rainbow Dash isn't a cunt of cartoonish proportions (merely of teenaged proportions) so I felt it fit.

I'm still wondering what the hell happened to the Twilight of that universe, though. Pinkie mentions a girl who looks just like her with a dog who looks just like Spike, but apparently she never comes to school. Convenient.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It's actually fairly clever, seeing as how the only reason Twi from the MLP world moved to Ponyville is due to Celestia's decree. In the human world there's nothing forcing the Twilight there to have moved to whatever county Equestria High is located in.

The other Twilight is in the same place where the other Sunset Shimmer is at.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The other Twilight is in the same place where the other Sunset Shimmer is at.

My headcanon is that Equestria's Sunset Shimmer murdered her counterpart when she assimilated into that world.

So, I want to make my first PMV, using this song:

vKloV9XZJco

Any suggestions as for clips to use or in PMV making in general?

I was contemplating making a PMV remake of the music video for Pendulum's "The Other Side", but I got lazy and just ditched the project.

zENtEumtyBI

the name's riley

Honestly, I felt the 'human' characters in EG felt like more realistic versions of the ponies. Fluttershy isn't chronically shy, Pinkie Pie isn't fucking nuts, Rainbow Dash isn't a cunt of cartoonish proportions (merely of teenaged proportions) so I felt it fit.

I'm still wondering what the hell happened to the Twilight of that universe, though. Pinkie mentions a girl who looks just like her with a dog who looks just like Spike, but apparently she never comes to school. Convenient.

Pinkie says that the "other girl's" dog is named Spike and that she lives in the city, and thus is bussed into school with all the urban delinquents. We can therefore assume that Alternate Reality Twilight is dead.

closer__i_want_to_hit_them_with_my_adorableness__by_replaymasteroftime-d5cxkjd.png

...So I had a heart attack and died today.

I. I can't comprehend. It just too. Too. *dies* (one regeneration left)

Orly?

silent_terror_by_flausch_katzerl-d4bv3ly.png

By the way, did you know that Project Horizons updated? You're slacking off, Whooves.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

z6YFQ.png

If that's not good enough for you, you heartless monster, then try this:

rainbow_dash___milkshake_by_isegrim87-d5mgix7.png