1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

h55E62FF5

Well... Rabbits don't have wings. WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! SOME KINDA WORLD WHERE CERTAIN CREATURES THAT DON'T NORMALLY POSSESS WINGS UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES DO ACTUALLY IN FACT HAVE WINGS?!?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I hate you by the way.

You steam to hate a lot of people.

I dunno, I think he origin to hate a lot of people.

the name's riley

You steam to hate a lot of people.

I seem to hate only 3 people out of all of those I've met, actually. And Username isn't one of them. He's just irritating at times. I still love him though.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-we-love-you-too.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

LOVE YOU TOO FLUTTERS <3

Also I've noticed something funny

I almost never watch the show anymore, hell, I don't even do anything pony-related anymore, yet this is still my most posted in thread I think.

What's up with that?

the name's riley

You're just anxiously waiting for the newest season, you just don't know it yet.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

It's natural for fans to experience a cool-down time if they're not SUPER HARDCORE into the fandom, it's a good way to mentally refresh yourself in preparation for the enjoyment of future seasons.

Heck, back between Seasons 1 and 2 people thought that cool-down was going to be the death of the fandom, but we just had too many HARDCORE people joined at the time making neat stuff, it seems.

You're just anxiously waiting for the newest season, you just don't know it yet.

I'm not even planning on watching it though.

the name's riley

naw ponys r fukken st00pid m8 0/10 would never watch again

jk guys i only really dislike season 3 and i don't have high hopes for season 4

the name's riley

Heck, back between Seasons 1 and 2 people thought that cool-down was going to be the death of the fandom, but we just had too many HARDCORE people joined at the time making neat stuff, it seems.

Ha, was there even a 'fandom' during Season 1? I thought it got picked up around the cooldown, anyway?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Ha, was there even a 'fandom' during Season 1? I thought it got picked up around the cooldown, anyway?

It's been there since 2010 dawg

the name's riley

Twas back when Ponychan was still relevant (and before it got flooded with attention whores), I came in right after EQD became a thing, I even remember being able to look at every post made in less than an hour.

UMcA6NvJXmk

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.