174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Well, I liked the episode. Really cool stuff here, even though I find it strange that the Everfree is only dangerous when the plot demands (seriously, everyone acts like it's Mordor half the time, and the other half they stroll through like it's nothing).

Also, there were some surprisingly creepy undertones here. Usually this show kinda goes for 'in-your-face' horror whenever it does that sort of thing. It pulled it off quite well.

Anyway, the moral of this story is clearly to listen to your goddamn owl.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

So far it seems that the Everfree is only really dangerous before Season 4, after the Tree of Harmony kicked in (aka every episode in Season 4) no one has really considered it dangerous, which forces me to assume the Tree tamed the forest.

Holy goddamn diabetes.

luna_simulator_by_doublewbrothers-d7cv3io.jpg

The image "http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/093/2/1/luna_simulator_by_doublewbrothers-d7cv3io.jpg" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Holy goddamn diabetes.

luna_simulator_by_doublewbrothers-d7cv3io.jpg

The image "http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/093/2/1/luna_simulator_by_doublewbrothers-d7cv3io.jpg" cannot be displayed because it contains errors.

It works on my end.

Also, naked Luna is best Luna.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It's comics like these that make me want to invest my life's work into finding transdimensional portals that would give us access to the MLP universe, which, according to the multiverse theory, exists in infinite different forms.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's comics like these that make me want to invest my life's work into finding transdimensional portals that would give us access to the MLP universe, which, according to the multiverse theory, exists in infinite different forms.

Like this:

U6YVpKp5k2Y

Guess what? There's a Derpy version too.

derpy_simulator_by_doublewbrothers-d7gftyf.jpg

Awww :cry:

My feels. I just can't. That one made me cry.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Also known as the Brony community in a nutshell.

ZBcLsEn.jpg

Broken image (at least for now).

Edit: And it works now, and my reaction: :(

Multi-posting post:

The newest episode: Awesome, funny, and if I'm not mistaken

Pinkie Pie yelled "Nailed it!" after Spike's horriblely funny song

Season Finale Promo:

fa9OeMh0y5Y

Discord is best Alicorn Princess.

Oh hey, another thing to post about:

_GF1BmG4j-w

Finally:

h795CFF95

That comic is beautiful. Just, everything beautiful in life is right there.

So I've finally caught myself up. The past few weeks have been hectic, what with relocating to my Uncle's house and getting a new job and training for it. But I'll just say I was pleased with all the episodes, especially the most recent one, which made me laugh pretty darn loud at one point.

BIC Lighter Spike

Good work Hasbro, now bring it on home with a monster of a finale, oh and don't forget to give the villain SOME FRIGGIN CHARACTER THIS TIME PLEASE!

Holy god that anthem scene was painful. I was literally cringing the entire time. Poor guy.

Fucking lost it when Pinkie yelled "NAILED IT!" though.

But damn, that last scene where Spike melted the cloud was awesome. I didn't even think he was capable of breathing fire on that level. Pretty boss.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Holy god that anthem scene was painful. I was literally cringing the entire time. Poor guy.

Fucking lost it when Pinkie yelled "NAILED IT!" though.

But damn, that last scene where Spike melted the cloud was awesome. I didn't even think he was capable of breathing fire on that level. Pretty boss.

Yeah, I skipped the anthem scene, seeing as I knew what was happening. I could never endure that. Plus I get kinda pissed when people mess up the US Anthem.