174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Looks like it's finally coming to an end this Saturday. Binge watched everything that I missed and I'm gonna be catching that last episode live this Saturday for old time's sake. Kinda bittersweet all things considered. I'll certainly miss it.

the name's riley

I got bored of watching the show around season four...when the Crystal Empire and Princess Sparkle showed up. And even then I just watched it as by-catch. 

I heard they were making a more mature spinoff/sequel, what happened to that?

15 minutes ago, Eshanas said:

I got bored of watching the show around season four...when the Crystal Empire and Princess Sparkle showed up. And even then I just watched it as by-catch. 

I heard they were making a more mature spinoff/sequel, what happened to that?

It ended after 3 or 4 movies

the name's riley

I really need to catch up. Stuck way back in season 4 still. hit a dry couple of episodes and sorta lost interest since a lot was going on around that time and never picked it back up :X

Retired Forum Moderator

Show after season 4 has it moments, some of my favorites even. I love Starlight, I love Maud (who doesn't) and Autom Blaze was super adorable.

It never was quite the same as S1-2 for me though. The team behind the show handles new characters well, but seems to be off, when writing mane6.

If you are somehow recent, you should really watch DWK's "Totally Legit Recap". It's quite vulgar, but good.

It's funny, in the old days season 1 was my favorite and you couldn't tell me differently. I think part of me was just nostalgic for the culture the fandom had in season 1. When I picked the show back up that was immediately replaced by seasons 2 and 6.

Well, not immediately, I had to watch them first.

I think the only seasons I didn't really enjoy at all were 3 and 5.

the name's riley

A lot of people consider Season 3 to be the worst, my self included. My favorite would either be 5 or 6.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I consider season 3 to be irredeemable, it was too short and the best episodes it had to offer weren't really as interesting as what we got in 2 and 4. I'm generally not a fan of season 5 but it did have some real diamonds in it like Amending Fences, Brotherhooves Social, and The Hooffields and McColts.

the name's riley

Honestly, the best episode of Season 3 is Too Many Pinkies, and even then, it's not all that great.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

3e4a872699bbc7f8.png

Remember, always reveal the gay at the very end of the show, so they can do nothing about it.

6 hours ago, Prinny said:

3e4a872699bbc7f8.png

Remember, always reveal the gay at the very end of the show, so they can do nothing about it.

Ah yes the old adventure time approach

the name's riley