174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't like the word "brony" (nor do I label myself as one) for the exact same reasons I don't like the word "gamer;" Yahtzee summed up my feelings on labels/titles pretty well.

I wake up in the morning and have a cup of coffee. Then I go to school, come home and do my homework. In my free time or during the summer, I like to play video games and generally just browse on my computer. Other times, I like to read or post on this forum, or play chess. And other nights, I like to watch a movie or an episode M*A*S*H; Seinfeld; The Office or My Little Pony.

I am normal.

I take the word "brony" in a different sense than "gamer", when I think of the word "brony" I get no stereotypes, I get nothing but what the word means. For me "brony" is almost the opposite of a stereotype. The show has such an unbelievably broad demographic base that linking it to any particular group seems short of impossible. That's one of the reasons I love the show, it completely ignores normal social boundaries.

On an unrelated note, I just watched every episode of lucky star, then watched some MLP. It is actually entertaining now.:) Probably the "this is for girls" complex. I enjoy it, so you now have my I Like It vote. Now go hug a tree.

Hi Friend.

It's been done on the past 5 forums i've joined. XD

I don't hate MLP. I actually sort of like it. but months ago when i found that people like this, brix were shat

I don't think it matters how many forums you join, PONIES WILL BE THERE!!!

I don't hate MLP. I actually sort of like it.

No one can actually hate it, only love it slightly less.

but months ago when i found that people like this, brix were shat

You should consider seeing a proctologist.

Surprisingly, this is actually the first forum I've found that had anything relating to this. it's amazing I succumbed so fast.

Retired Forum Moderator

I don't hate MLP.
I do REALLY hate the show
Problem logic?
The music is annoying and spammed everywhere (as that one guy said on the front page)
Well if you meant Axeldeath, he likes the show now.
I hate this show for one reason... People mic spam the songs out of this cartoon on my TF2 server, and it drives me CRAZY!

Winter's over, winter's over, let's have some holiday cheer

Winter's over, winter's over, Cause tomorrow spring is here

Cause tomorrow spiring is here.

Imagine that on repeat for the rest of your life.

I'm a brony now aren't I.

:mrgreen:

I read Alpha's post listening to the nyan cat. There was harmony.

I should probably watch more of the series. I'm only on like ep 5. I've been juggling it along with the 10 other "to watch" things on my list... of things to watch... yes...

Retired Forum Moderator

love that song.

Anywho, got some MLP to watch, thanks to alpha's link.

Retired Forum Moderator

I find this show very polarizing, I don't want to watch it because I feel like I need to have a tiara on to understand this sort of thing.

The show is so obviously aimed at Little girls I'm confused as to its popularity. The jokes fly over my head, or maybe the get me but I just don't find them funny? I'm not sure, but I found this show distressingly hard to watch, I actually tried to get into it, look for hidden jokes, and the such. But nothing registered to me, it seemed like a kid's show, a well animated kid's show with very good acting mind you. And I appreciate that it's a kid's show that doesn't spoon feed the message of the show by giving it the illusion of interactivity.

So, I don't get My Little Pony, but I guess it's more of a subjective thing.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I don't want to watch it because I feel like I need to have a tiara on to understand this sort of thing.
What is there to get?
The show is so obviously aimed at Little girls I'm confused as to its popularity.
It's because it's awesome.
The jokes fly over my head, or maybe the get me but I just don't find them funny? I'm not sure, but I found this show distressingly hard to watch, I actually tried to get into it, look for hidden jokes, and the such. But nothing registered to me,
What kind of "hidden jokes" were you expecting?
So, I don't get My Little Pony, but I guess it's more of a subjective thing.

Sad faic :(

You fail Username

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't get why he has it out for you.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."