174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

This thread won't be gone so long as the most active users of the FFA section watch it. ^_^

Retired Forum Moderator

Jesus christ Username, knock it off.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've made a website like myfacewhen.com, but every reaction image is pony-related. Have a link.

I don't doubt that^

I only started watching it in 2011

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So I watched the first episode of MLP: FiM, and I gotta say, I thought it was pretty good. The animation is pretty good, the voice actors don't sound corny, the humor doesn't fall flat and the backstory is really well thought out for a kids show. The only problem I had with it was the opening sequence. I don't know why but it felt really awkward to me, but IMHO I think it's a pretty solid show.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've made a website like myfacewhen.com, but every reaction image is pony-related. Have a link.

The possibilities... oh god I love you.

And I just skip the opening sequence. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

So did anyone else go to the Brony Movie Night?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Every Friday at 7:00 pm eastern a couple people stream an A movie and a B movie and a couple of Mlp episodes at this Website http://dinkypage.com/bronystate

This week We watched and epicly Horrible movie called DeathStalker 2: Duel of the Titans

Then We watched UP

Followed by Stare Master

It was pretty fun...

There's also a chat room embedded next to the stream too which made the move about 20% better

Death Stalker

Somepony even decided to Ponify the mane character

Theres going to be another stream this Friday same time and then theres always another stream at 200 pm eastern on Saturday

Movie Schedule:

Green Isn't Your color

The Godfather

Over a Barrel

Battlefield Earth

I dunno I've never seen it before

I suppose "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". But this forum isn't like that, no one has really been attacked for liking anything. It's too bad more forums aren't like this...

LOL, Username

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Battlefield Earth is awesome. With John Travolta right?

It's a good movie. The author sucked though.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I suppose "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". But this forum isn't like that, no one has really been attacked for liking anything. It's too bad more forums aren't like this...

LOL, Username

thisisawesome.jpg

Yes, I do attack those fags who like Justin Bieber.

Also known as "Username"