174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

You obviously don't know that rainbows are liquid, and that they taste very spicy.

Rainbows are actually just Light shining through rain droplets, Making a large visible spectrum appear over the sky. If you don't already know this you need to go back to middle school.

Edit: Rain droplets are liquid, My bad :lol:

Also known as "Username"

I find it fascinating the idea of breaking the sound barrier while causing a rainbow.

It's possible, but no one would say it would be easy.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I find it fascinating the idea of breaking the sound barrier while causing a rainbow.

It's possible, but no one would say it would be easy.

Perhaps Equstria's atmosphere is such that the shock wave generated by breaking the sound barrier compresses the water molecules in the air, causing them to refract light when they normally would be too dispersed.

Or perhaps Equestria is fucking magical. YOU DON'T NEED EXCUSES WHEN YOU'RE MAGICAL!!!!

Retired Forum Moderator

Or perhaps Equestria is fucking magical. YOU DON'T NEED EXCUSES WHEN YOU'RE MAGICAL!!!!

A reasonable point good sir, but then if Magic = Friendship, could a person with no friends do a sonic rainboom? Or for that matter, how could Twilight use magic if she had no friends?

A reasonable point good sir, but then if Magic = Friendship, could a person with no friends do a sonic rainboom? Or for that matter, how could Twilight use magic if she had no friends?

Friendship is magic is a name to imply that you can do anything when you have friends, thus the premiss of the show being the main protagonist(Twilight) learns she can do anything with friends where a simple magic cast would have failed to perform adequately.

[/shitspewing]

Edit: I honestly have no clue what I'm talking about, it just sounded smart.

Retired Forum Moderator

Friendship is magic is a name to imply that you can do anything when you have friends, thus the premiss of the show being the main protagonist(Twilight) learns she can do anything with friends where a simple magic cast would have failed to perform adequately.

[/shitspewing]

Edit: I honestly have no clue what I'm talking about, it just sounded smart.

Some of it actually made sense, congratulations!

http://dinkypage.com/bronystate

Here's the link to the Brony Movie Night Stream

The stream starts at 6 Pm central

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just a Friendly reminder, The stream is held again at 2 pm eastern on Saturday

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

246 of 357, 69%. I got all but one factual question right. But some of the personal questions were brutal. I can't make fan music for Christ's sake!

I actually took the quiz to see how low I was going to get.

The results shocked me.

[attachment=0]HOLYSHIZ.jpg[/attachment]

I'm gonna go watch something violent now, My brain obviously has pony on it and it needs to be washed.

Also known as "Username"

Well I took the test and got this:

2pruwxh.jpg

I guess it's a good thing I made those two Let's Play videos of My Little Pony games.

I don't need to show evidence of my score, I got five points.

Hi Friend.

I struggled through and got 69 points... How? All I did was choose random answers... That background hurt my eyes.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.