174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I wish I could stop hearing their name... Last thing I want to do is see landover pop up in this topic where I go to feel good.

Back onto a cheerier note, some trixie/luna pranking.

72127+-+The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie+ask+ask_trixie+celestia+luna.png

I wonder how much they like bananas...

Retired Forum Moderator

Troll the Westboro Baptist Church. They have to have some sort of contact info.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I just realized aside from the new episodes I haven't really watched much mlp in a while. I think I'll go fix this.

Retired Forum Moderator

I GOT NINJAD AND THERE WAS NO NOTIFICATION, I'M SORRY!!! :(

Anyway, that is my favorite video of all time. Maybe you should find out

ON THE MOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! BEEEYEETCH!!!!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Which one was Kirky's? I saw yours, and I have to say, I really liked The Phantom of the Opera one. That was kind of adorable.

Which one was Kirky's? I saw yours, and I have to say, I really liked The Phantom of the Opera one. That was kind of adorable.

I'm pretty sure it was the Bioshock one

MLP related tears are the manliest. But I don't mind waiting for a Youtube link THAT much since my PC monitor is better quality than my fat ass TV :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just saw this on EQD. Gandalf the White died taking on an Ursa Major, so he was reincarnated as Gandalf the Violet.

73833+-+episode_30+luna+nightmare_night+official+screencap+season_2+spoiler+spoiler_alert+spoilers+twilight_sparkle+wizard.jpg

Just got home, first time watching TV in 2 weeks. Go channel browsing, when a wild HUB appears. Ask parents why, replied it is in the top 200 most watched channels so we got it. So to all people using Dish Network to watch MLP, I thank you. Now I won't have to go on Youtube.

Hi Friend.

That's it, I'm pretty much done with all image and spoiler tags in this thread. Up until now this next episode was going to be my first spoiler free one. But no. Had to see an image. Christ...

Green Men was started by two guys that would hang outside the Penalty Box during Home Games of the Vancouver Canucks and do silent improv comedy or charades (extremely small or short ones) whenever the Camera would do a quick shot of any Away team members who got the Box.

green-guys.jpg

What they have to do with My Little Pony, I have no idea, Geneaux486.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I... don't know about that.

Not a show spoiler, just large image.

twilight_and_spike_costumes_by_geekscomeoutatnight-d4dcnot.png

Hilarious and mildly disturbing.

Retired Forum Moderator