174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

My least favorite pony is now Rainbow Dash; Fluttershy suddenly doesn't strike me as bad in terms of personality.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCroncnaDx9iZTJHCBhZGOkqPuVxO11ZKCWhgy4rq5duvA4JxgxrmNflOn

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

My least favorite pony is now Rainbow Dash; Fluttershy suddenly doesn't strike me as bad in terms of personality.

I think you're the first person I've seen list rainbow dash as their least favorite.

Retired Forum Moderator

I come back from a relaxing weekend in the North Cascades on Chilliwack Lake and come home to find Sublimation now has a favorable opinion of MLP.

I want to say something about these two things being related somehow but I don't know how, so I'll leave it as is by having my first post back from my retreat simply stating the obvious.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Oh good, my download of Patton is finished. Now I can make a funny video that involves one of the United States' most famous, decorated and honored Generals, and animated flash-based horses.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I think you're the first person I've seen list rainbow dash as their least favorite.

...And one of the first to list Applejack as his favorite, right?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

A lot of people on AF seem to like Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie the most. The former just annoys me for some reason.... it's not quite because of her shyness. I don't really know. :/

I've done this Let's Play of the Cutie Mark Crusade Demo a while ago if anyone's interested.

UGMqvtK55QA

another lovely creation. i think this one fits more my personality...

sowno.jpg

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

You're ridiculous Koach. You're so ridiculous you should be ridiculed.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

when im bored, my clan is asleep and there's nothing good on tv, i draw shite. this is what i came up with. that appletree thing, i've got a friend on steam called "the german apple tree"... so i stole the name. the uniform is a mix of 33rd foot, kings german legion and my own invention. the pony also carries an India Pattern "Brown Bess" musket and a standard issue cartridge box. the mark on the flank represents the light infantry insignia.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I find it funny how people complain about us spamming ponies everywhere and de-railing topics with them, yet they're the ones doing it.

I'm sure if we were to graph the number of times Anti-bronies de-railed topics because of ponies and numbers of times bronies did, the anti-bronies would break the chart limit.

Also known as "Username"

Hence why I'm no longer an anti-Brony (well, I changed my ways before I became a Bro- *ahem* casual fan of the show).

I've done this Let's Play of the Cutie Mark Crusade Demo a while ago if anyone's interested.

UGMqvtK55QA

I watched that the day you uploaded :P

A lot of people on AF seem to like Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie the most. The former just annoys me for some reason.... it's not quite because of her shyness. I don't really know. :/

Quit being such a hipster, geez. :roll:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

UGMqvtK55QA

I watched that the day you uploaded :P

Yay! :)

I'm getting sick of this My Shitty Pony... :c

Stop it already!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Fluttershy... annoys me

5708441419_1d3cec5f23.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time