174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Sorry Jek Jek. When you said you liked it I assumed you were a brony. But PLEASE, don't say you want to be normal. That's the one thing that people say about bronies that REALLY pisses me off. Normality is a stupid, vain term people use to express a social norm. Social norms are retarded and I don't like being called abnormal because I like something someone else doesn't.

Anyways, my fault for jumping to conclusion.

And a quick question. When you say Dashy was banned, do you mean permanently? And can you explain what happened? Much obliged.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I didn't care who banned him. I know Dashy could be a bit of a douche, but I am glad he's not perma-banned.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

This thursday is Geek Out Day for homecoming week. I feel like I should knit a mascot-like Pinkie Pie outfit and walk around the school in it all day.

Just kidding, but I would love to do it if I could be anonymous.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I didn't care who banned him. I know Dashy could be a bit of a douche, but I am glad he's not perma-banned.

Anyway, to get back on topic:

This thursday is Geek Out Day for homecoming week. I feel like I should knit a mascot-like Pinkie Pie outfit and walk around the school in it all day.

Just kidding, but I would love to do it if I could be anonymous.

If your wearing a full-body suit no none will know its you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except for the fact that I'll still have to sit in the same seat as I normally do, and my teachers do roll call.

Average student's thoughts:

What the fuck is that guy doing in a pink pony costume? He's sitting down where Zach usually sits. OH that must be Zach. What a fuckin weirdo.

Well obviously that's why you pull a prank on the students. Get a friend to dress up in the costume, sit in your seat, and walk into class right as the teacher does role call to trip out your students. Then see who's laughing XD

OT: I saw a brony shirt yesterday in a window display at hot topic next to a retro red power rangers costume. I wonder if there are any legit MLP:FiM costumes out there now.

I think they have Rainbow Dash costumes, but I haven't seen anything else. I like that idea, though :lol:. And Bronies have come to every corner of the internet. There are bronies on an asexuality forum my friend frequents (she's not asexual, she's just a big drama queen who wants pity and attention from everybody). It's also made it's way into National Novel Writing Month's forums. It makes me feel like part of an empire :)

the NaNoWriMo's forums don't surprise me at all. I've been on a couple of personality forums (stopped going to them, though, because they were all so boring), and all of them had pony avatars or signatures or banners on a couple of members. In fact, they're how I ended up first seeing the show to begin with.

Sorry Jek Jek. When you said you liked it I assumed you were a brony. But PLEASE, don't say you want to be normal. That's the one thing that people say about bronies that REALLY pisses me off. Normality is a stupid, vain term people use to express a social norm. Social norms are retarded and I don't like being called abnormal because I like something someone else doesn't.

Anyways, my fault for jumping to conclusion.

And a quick question. When you say Dashy was banned, do you mean permanently? And can you explain what happened? Much obliged.

No worries!

Well, Fact that I'm not a brony, doesn't means I'm normal "gray" like other people. Lol, I'm madly obbsesed with diffrent things, but not actually ponies. :)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

and there goes the Username.

and you can like ponies but not be 100% brony like some of you. i myself im obsessed with muskets, bayonets, redcoats, black powder and fife and drum.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

i myself im obsessed with muskets, bayonets, redcoats, black powder and fife and drum.

NO WAY, R U SERIOUS?! I AM SO SURPRISED!

:P

I think they have Rainbow Dash costumes, but I haven't seen anything else. I like that idea, though :lol:. And Bronies have come to every corner of the internet. There are bronies on an asexuality forum my friend frequents (she's not asexual, she's just a big drama queen who wants pity and attention from everybody). It's also made it's way into National Novel Writing Month's forums. It makes me feel like part of an empire :)

It is getting a little bit creepy that everywhere you go there are Bronies. But since I am one myself and in general Bronies are nice people, I don't really mind.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Exactly. It must be uncomfortable for others though, at least until THEY'RE ASSIMILATED!!!

kEOpr2jai9c

SO i'm gonna go Hipster for a moment and ask "Who were the first open Bronies on Accursed Forums?"

The first two people I noticed were:

1. ABG

2. Michael Archer

3. Then me?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.