1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

9ojlPXkTPH4
SO i'm gonna go Hipster for a moment and ask "Who were the first open Bronies on Accursed Forums?"

The first two people I noticed were:

1. ABG

2. Michael Archer

3. Then me?

The first brony to actually post on the forum would likely be Michael Archer, I think I'm the first to actually discuss the show purposefully, making this thread for example, and then very possibly you. On another hipster related tangent, I've been a brony since about late January-Early February. Anyone care? ...No? Okay...

How can you even compare bronyism to being hipster :).

Hipsters try not to associate themselves with any subject, other then if it fits the particular moment. The only group all hipsters belong to is the hipster group no matter what they think since, all of them are after all hipsters (just like rockers can say they are not rockers but they're music is still rock technically so it makes their statement invalid).

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

1- Michael Archer

2- ABG

3- Srake

4- Rarity

5- Yours truly

----

What happened to the +rep I gave Jek :/

That gamers/Valve thing made me LOL :)

But I don't get why people talk so much shit on Valve. They keep much closer ties with their fans than Activision or EA ever have. Most of their games are made directly by them, and turn out awesome. Their only problem is release dates. They need to tell the public when shit's gonna happen, and stick to that.

Anyways, I need to find an awesome hat to wear to school today. Where's my leprechaun stovepipe???

Edit: Do want.

Hub%20Pictures%20010.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I think Fluttershy might be the cutest character.

But Applejack's accent is awesome. I liked it before I even watched the show. 8-)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

possible you posted that in the wrong thread? :/

It was probably a response to the pony image posted earlier which had the gamers vs valve thing going for it.

It's a youtube movie, not an image. :P

I think Fluttershy might be the cutest character.

Why thank you. I think so too. If she wasn't FUCKING ADORABLE, Rainbow Dash would be my favorite.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I've grown to like Trixie more, when I first saw the episode I was kinda torn between thinking she's just a selfish brat...but honestly, I think that gives her more character. Like she has a good side deep down that isn't just spoiled and brat-like, and I'd like to see that side in a future episode, maybe where she's down on her luck and Twilight teaches her THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

Smug_Trixie-(n1301961858415).png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!

Wow, that turned out DAMN good!