174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

You hadn't even seen an episode and you were d/loading MLP models and killing them in Gmod. :|

*edit* I was going to have this done for tonight but it's 3.20am and I've been awake for 2 days so I'll just leave this here before I start hallucinating. I'll post finished product later.

mlppony.png

I'm trying to stay with the artistic style that MLP: FiM has and while I was doing the head I had a pic of Luna to copy the tapers etc. of the outlines. However I just couldn't be bothered when it came to the rest of her body.

That must be the mentally retarded pony :/..... although personally I believe all of the ponies are just a bunch of come together-goofs suffering from heavy schizophrenia and multipolarism and their joy is just an illusionary character taking control of their minds. The more they don't take their medication the worse their illnesses. It is quite sad.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

That must be the mentally retarded pony :/..... although personally I believe all of the ponies are just a bunch of come together-goofs suffering from heavy schizophrenia and multipolarism and their joy is just an illusionary character taking control of their minds. The more they don't take their medication the worse their illnesses. It is quite sad.

YEAH.JPG

Hi Friend.

Ok...

taxi1bloodyfinger1.jpg

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWmGnXvOR8

Episode 1. Were you seriously hating on it when you didn't even know what it was? >_>

Actually I did know what this is.

I can't really watch through the entire thing, It's 22 minutes.

Lob forbid you enjoy an entire Symphony by Tchaikovsky, they're usually 11 minutes per movement and have four movements each.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiWmGnXvOR8

Episode 1. Were you seriously hating on it when you didn't even know what it was? >_>

Actually I did know what this is.

I can't really watch through the entire thing, It's 22 minutes.

Lob forbid you enjoy an entire Symphony by Tchaikovsky, they're usually 11 minutes per movement and have four movements each.

Blue is right here, patience is actually key to harmonical pieces. We hate waiting naturally but in music sometimes what seems to be a boring begining or break can turn the song into an incredibly good piece in your memory. This works in the way that during the break and begining we have no clue of an upcoming melody or rhythm. It is sort of like taunting the listener, but is aimed to preserve good memory of a track and for anti-aging (They age slower, meaning, get boring much slower or never) Otherwise imagine a song compiled of four minutes of the the same melody. It is a rush that goes away fast and get on your annoyance after that. Almost like a strong drug with strong side effects. While the other is like a meal of rice with no side effects, when you are done you will feel full and happy. Also I prefer Stravinsky's pieces. :D

So who is everyone's favorite pony, and least favorite episode?

My fave pony = Fluttershy/ Twilight Sparkle. With Luna a close second.

Least fave ep = Feeling Pinkie Keen, I really didn't like the message it was trying to convey.

Surprised no one answered this. I'd have to say Rarity is my favorite pony and Sweetie Belle is my favorite CMC. I agree, I didn't really like Feeling Pinkie Keen that much.

Ok...

taxi1bloodyfinger1.jpg

Umm, I'm not sure what that means.

Do they not have CSI Miami in the Ukraine? That is a serious question cause you would probably get what I'm saying if you watched it.

Hi Friend.

We have a bunch of CSI shows but I never watch them, lol, never mind my picture response then.

Reading over that again, I realize it does sound like a plot to a series of CSI episodes.

Hi Friend.

Least fave ep = Feeling Pinkie Keen, I really didn't like the message it was trying to convey.

Just like a person on the internet to take something too seriously.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just like a person on the internet to take something too seriously.

+rep I guess. :lol:

Edit: I watched the entire thing a few hours back. My brain is so full of derp.

Also known as "Username"

I love Fluttershy, but I'm not sure if she's my true favorite. I don't really know right now, I'd have to think about it. One question, why do you like Luna? She's said all of 10 words and was only in the first two episodes!

It's an Agnostic! It's a Nihilist! No, it's Atheistman!

I got bored.

ABG.png

BM.png

Epsilon.png

JC.png

Alyxx.png

Me.png

I should feel left out, but I actually feel relieved.

Hi Friend.

Uber Demoman in GM_Bigcity, I can live with that.

Hi Friend.

I love Fluttershy, but I'm not sure if she's my true favorite. I don't really know right now, I'd have to think about it. One question, why do you like Luna? She's said all of 10 words and was only in the first two episodes!

It's an Agnostic! It's a Nihilist! No, it's Atheistman!

My like for Luna mostly came from reading fanfic, Twilight is coming first because that's who I most relate to in the show.

Also, I'm an agnostic atheist you silly filly.