174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

To pony lovers: if you love ponies and you want to continue loving ponies, then do not read Know Your Meme's article on "Rule 34" and look at the images.

SERIOUSLY, DON'T FUCKING DO IT

I would not suggest it either, it's not a great idea. But I have seen/heard stuff that's more messed up unfortunately.

So you guys will still except me with open arms, right?

Hi Friend.

R34 is nothing to what I've seen. It still haunts my dreams.

cupcakes... so sweet and tasty

Also, OH THOSE FURRIES!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Here you go! I gave you a link!

A link that should not be opened EVER!

I'm serious don't open this li-

HEY! What the fuck!? Aren't you listening?

Okay so you opened the link. Just don't start reading!

You started reading... didn't you.

Well there's no going back now.

You know our darkest secret.

Your a Brony for life now...

----

----

----

----

----

Misery loves company, which is why I give you this.

docs.google.com/document/d/1qTTzMqlRTHeHIarZZhwQhADc-1aff9fkHKWx-kn0wMk/edit?hl=en&pli=1 (Link nulled, because someone complained)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8JCX9E0bEI

Off topic, but Rule 34 is why I disabled all sprays in all of Valve's multiplayer games.

My TF2 turned them off by itself for some reason. No matter what I do, I can't see any other sprays besides mine. I'm probably not missing much, but it makes me feel like I have less control over my computer than I think I do :? .

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/PastSins

This fanfic (As of now incomplete) made me sad, but this could pass off as a decent movie for the series.

Edit: Also, Rarity is the best pony. Shut up if you are going to say otherwise, because you are WRONG.

Edit to the Edit: My theory as to why it's become so popular? Because it makes you feel so damn good when you watch it for the first time. You get all bubbly and happy, watching all the pretty ponies while are your troubles become irrelevant. It helps us think that this world isn't as fucked as we think it is. Then after your first run through, you realize "Hey, this is good as an actual show, too". Now you wait patiently for December and Season 2 to roll by to re-live that first magical moment.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Hey Srake! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! NO LINKS TO THAT TRASH IN THIS FORUM, INTERNET AND/OR UNIVERSE!!! Thank god I googled that link instead of just clicking on it like an idiot. I've worked hard to avoid that... filth. I sent Axeldeath to lemonparty after he started talking about it in steam chat so you don't want to know what I'll do to you if you keep it up!!! /uber-rage

I would be looking forward to the DVD myself, if I could think of a way of buying it without looking like a crazy person :( Maybe I should just care less...

So you guys will still except me with open arms, right?
Of course! :D Unlike with haters, everybody's welcome to the pony side!

The reason I switched over is because of the feeling it gives me.

Hi Friend.

Hey Srake! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! NO LINKS TO THAT TRASH IN THIS FORUM, INTERNET AND/OR UNIVERSE!!! Thank god I googled that link instead of just clicking on it like an idiot. I've worked hard to avoid that... filth. I sent Axeldeath to lemonparty after he started talking about it in steam chat so you don't want to know what I'll do to you if you keep it up!!! /uber-rage

I told you not to open it!

I was not using reverse psychology!

It was my first Fanfic.

It signed my contract to Bronydom... In blood.

/Insane laughter

Also your right. It is trash. It's not 100% medically accurate

/Insane Laughter...again

But yeah, it is pretty bad. From a gore standpoint, and from the standpoint of actual writing.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Srake, I didn't open it, like you requested. Just out of curiosity, is that the fanfic where Pinkie makes the cupcakes with a controversial and interesting recipe? I read about that on Know Your Meme.

Bravetriforcer, "who's the best pony" really depends on what values you see as desirable. I think Rainbow Dash is the best pony because the values she personifies is egoism, the strive to be great, the will to express that greatness (pride), and selfishness (the good kind!). I think,

Fluttershy: Kindness, giving to others, self-sacrifice, modesty

Pinkie: Hedonism, relaxation

Twilight: The strive for knowledge, modesty, sagacity

Rarity: Conformity, levity, salience

Applejack:

Fuck, I don't know. Applejack is my least favorite pony. Does anyone want to help me out here?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

What?

Yes, the gore factor is pretty bad... But I thought the writing was really good!

/sigh

Whatever. I guess I just alienated myself from this social clique.

*sits down in the corner*

@Micheal Archer

Oh yes! However shame on you for posting spoilers! I read it not knowing what to expect! And now that you said that, you have deprived someone from that experience.

Also

Sorry about the spoiler; I'll edit the post.

You're going to have to explain that picture to me, though.

@Micheal Archer

God dammit, is it really that hard to spell?! Oh well.

You weren't the first person to misspell it and you certainly won't be the last.

I know what rule 34 is. It should never be applied to ponies.

It already has been and I've seen it, not as bad as I thought it would be but it's still f**ked up.

Also, why was there an entire page created in just a few hours?

I am dissapoint.

Also known as "Username"

You weren't the first person to misspell it and you certainly won't be the last.

I know how you feel, Michel Archer.

And as for rule 34 and ponies, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe!

Retired Forum Moderator

I know how you feel, Michel Archer.

And as for rule 34 and ponies, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe, I refuse to believe!

Rule 34, no exceptions.

Also known as "Username"

Look, you all know that Twilight Sparkle is best pony. Don't try and pretend she isn't because she is.

I told you not to open it!

I was not using reverse psychology!

It was my first Fanfic.

It signed my contract to Bronydom... In blood.

/Insane laughter

Also your right. It is trash. It's not 100% medically accurate

/Insane Laughter...again

I didn't, I even said so :|
I'm so sorry.