1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

This is what bronies fight over?

I think we can fit a long argument in here.

I LIEK APPLEJACK! >:D

I like Applejack as well. Can you post some of your reasons for liking her?

This is what bronies fight over?

I think we can fit a long argument in here.

I LIEK APPLEJACK! >:D

I like Applejack as well. Can you post some of your reasons for liking her?

BECAUZ I LIEK APLEZ RARWARARWARRARWRARAWRARAARAWRA!

XD

If anyone even cares, my favorite dessert is actually apple pie.

102411_116.jpg

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Also known as "Username"

I don't like Applejack because she has the least amount of character, I think she needs an episode devoted to her, much like the other mane 6 have had.

@ Michael Archer

Someone enters a thread dedicated to ponies and says who the best pony is; This usually leads to a fan war about which pony is best. Also sorry for misspelling your name, I shouldn't have cause that's how my middle name is spelled.

I like Pinkie Pie... For obvious reasons.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

my favorite desert

dry_desert.jpg

Zakalak: So true.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Look, you all know that Twilight Sparkle is best pony. Don't try and pretend she isn't because she is.

Rarity. Deal With it.

Retired Forum Moderator

Look, you all know that Twilight Sparkle is best pony. Don't try and pretend she isn't because she is.

Rarity. Deal With it.

I agree, fucking love Rarity.

lol at that video. I'd eat that muffin too...

"Now to toast these bitches" O_o

Retired Forum Moderator

I try to avoid reading fan fiction, since most of it is not worth my time. This doesn't mean people shouldn't write it; I'm firmly of the opinion that the fact that one's writing may not be that great should not deter them from writing if they enjoy it.

On the topic of best ponies, I think one of the reasons I don't like Applejack is that she's basically Annie Oakley from Annie Get Your Gun except she doesn't sing as well.

Twilight is too superficial, IMO. She pretends to be perfect and has this smug sense of superiority over all the other ponies; on the other hand, everyone has their flaws. At least Rainbow Dash will admit she thinks she's better than everyone else in things at which she's generally good. Rainbow Dash is the most honest and candid pony--that's something I respect e.g. when Rarity presented all the dresses, Rainbow Dash was the only one honest enough to say anything (even if she was wrong); she said what they were all to scared and "polite" to say.

Twilight is too superficial, IMO. She pretends to be perfect and has this smug sense of superiority over all the other ponies; on the other hand, everyone has their flaws. At least Rainbow Dash will admit she thinks she's better than everyone else in things at which she's generally good. Rainbow Dash is the most honest and candid pony--that's something I respect e.g. when Rarity presented all the dresses, Rainbow Dash was the only one honest enough to say anything (even if she was wrong); she said what they were all to scared and "polite" to say.
Strange, I was under the impression that being polite was a good thing. I think of her as indifferent and egotistical, not honest.

5849188876_d49d0b5767_z.jpg