174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Nooo, I think the infection has started, I'm starting to find myself thinking about ponies and making the occasional reference. Wat do I do? :cry:

Either enjoy a slow decent into bronyhood or enjoy a fast decent into bronyhood :D

There is no escaping the awesomeness of ponies :twisted:

Love the show. Rainbow Dash replaced Gordon Freeman as both my desktop wallpaper and by iphone wallpaper.

I like the show because the characters are extremely likeable and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't understand people that hate it. I mean, I respect their opinion and I can see why they hate it, but why do they have to go on crusades to make other people feel bad about liking it?

Love the show. Rainbow Dash replaced Gordon Freeman as both my desktop wallpaper and by iphone wallpaper.

I like the show because the characters are extremely likeable and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I don't understand people that hate it. I mean, I respect their opinion and I can see why they hate it, but why do they have to go on crusades to make other people feel bad about liking it?

Because you don't conform to the social norm. They try to stamp it out of you, to change you. Their way of logic is like this, "If I feel uncomfortable about it, then I should hate it, and so should you. I'm going to change you whether you want to change or not." It's all about masculinity and pride.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Hmm yes I agree with you completely, Derpy

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I suppose "the nail that sticks out gets hammered down". But this forum isn't like that, no one has really been attacked for liking anything. It's too bad more forums aren't like this...

Well this forum rocks. Why do you think I'm active here? Me, who "swore off forums" a year and a half ago. Because a dude can be a brony and not truly hated for it.

Retired Forum Moderator

This forum is pretty awesome...

tumblr_li7n41teNv1qafrh6.jpg

And while of course some people don't like (A.K.A. haven't watched) MLP, at least we can have some fun about it instead of starting actual flame wars.

True...

And while of course some people don't like (A.K.A. haven't watched) MLP, at least we can have some fun about it instead of starting actual flame wars.

Not true...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

True...

Not true...

Which part? (Can't wait to hear this :roll: )

True...

Not true...

Which part? (Can't wait to hear this :roll: )

You can wait...

Ok, you've waited long enough.

No wait, you haven't... You'll wait forever and die. You last regret in your life will be never knowing what I meant! Muahahahahah!

*the have some fun part*

"Damn you Captain Bullseye!" (did I mention my alternate identity gets bored sometimes?)

To good to resist, didn't want to get in trouble, posted it here.

would[/i] have"]
Hats. I heard about Team Fortress 2's Meet the Medic, and the minute it started playing the Scout was jumping around in stupid socks and a hat.

I closed out of it.

I uninstalled Team Fortress 2.

Why Valve, why.

I find it funny how everyone who hates hats never gives any particular reason for why they hate them. They just dislike them because they are there, sort of.

Seriously, people seem to just love whining about stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E26PHTskO6U

Axeldeath, Ep. 8 is a good one to end on. I wouldn't say it's bad--it's just not one of my favorites; there's no Rainbow Dash.

Now, Ep 9 though...try not to watch another one after that. Ep. 9 is one of the best.

I just attempted to watch it, and while I respect everyone who enjoys it, I personally cannot. I could not even make it through the first episode.

I just attempted to watch it, and while I respect everyone who enjoys it, I personally cannot. I could not even make it through the first episode.

:lol: The first episode isn't very good anyways, I guess some people aren't manly enough to watch ponies :P

:lol: The first episode isn't very good anyways, I guess some people aren't girly enough to watch ponies :P

Yup.

:lol: The first episode isn't very good anyways, I guess some people aren't girly enough to watch ponies :P

Yup.

If you were manly you could watch even though you think it's bad at first, that is not you.