174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Mr Nutt is correct. END OF CONVERSATION.

Can we please talk about fan art?

I just noticed Rainbow Dash in your avatar... How did I not notice her? D:

I like the ending where It was all a movie. But I also like the ending that has Applebloom walk in.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

OFFTOPIC: test_account, Are you a bot?

TOPPIC: I hate ponies :(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I prefer horses

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Is the reason that you hate ponies the fact that ponies are small horses and that horses are better?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Is the reason that you hate ponies the fact that ponies are small horses and that horses are better?
Kind of a paradox there sonnny boy. If "ponies are small horses", but "horses are better". You mean to say that horses are better than horses?

Kind of a paradox there sonnny boy. If "ponies are small horses", but "horses are better". You mean to say that horses are better than horses?

No, he meant: 'Horses' > 'Small Horses'

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

So... Why are you guys here? We were having a semi-serious discussion about cupcakes... I like muffins better.

Also I fail to see how this literature could ever ruin MLP for anyone. I read It after seeing a comment on Youtube; Sure I felt a little weird after I read it. Sure, I had difficulty eating meat for a couple of days, but I'm better off for it. Despite all that Pinkie Pie is still my favorite pony. It truly is a gateway. Next thing I know, I love the tag Grimdark. I read Silent Ponyville which as truly an experience. It is really well written that story, It actually scared me. If your not up for 'Cupcakes' then I would suggest you read Silent Ponyville. That's the EqD link to all the chapters. A word of warning it does allude to 'Cupcakes' in order to deepen the plot. You MIGHT not completely be able to appreciate this story without reading 'Cupcakes', but you can still read it. There are two stories out right now. The first features Pinkie Pie overcoming her mind. The second, which is nearly complete, features Fluttershy but also includes Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. The second does have a little shipping in it, but I think It's reasonable.

If you already read those then, I suggest reading a Slendermane story. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/05/story-slender-mane.html

I don't actually remember much of this one. But I remember it being scary.

There we go. That's my grimdark sectional for today. Maybe tomorrow I'll post some good crossovers.

EDIT: Okay, I can see how it could ruin MLP for someone.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Fine then ABG, image dump commencing.

scaled.php?server=851&filename=maiponeh.png&res=gal

scaled.php?server=812&filename=mylittleponyworkcomplet.png&res=gal

scaled.php?server=847&filename=unled5lf.jpg&res=gal

fsgrownuph.png

And that's just the stuff I've made on my PC, not including stuff I've drawn with pencil.

My curiosity is hardly strong enough to check out "Cupcakes". I think I'll just not look it up. And to be safe, I won't be clicking any links for a few days. I know you people...

On another note, watching through all the episodes again, it seems even better the second time around. :D

Retired Forum Moderator

fsgrownuph.png
Celestiashy!
EDIT: Okay, I can see how it could ruin MLP for someone.
It's not entirely about ruining it for me. But I hate horror stories/movies and I want to have as few of those kinds of those thoughts as possible. So can we PLEASE stop talking about this?! I HATE it!
My curiosity is hardly strong enough to check out "Cupcakes". I think I'll just not look it up. And to be safe' date=' I won't be clicking any links for a few days. I know you people...

On another note, watching through all the episodes again, it seems even better the second time around. :D[/quote']Just avoid it. I've already accidentally sent J.C. to lemonparty, I don't want to be responsable for sending you to cupcakes. (I haven't read it either :) )

Well i like horror stories, but I need them based off a subject that's supposed to make me happy.

Retired Forum Moderator

I can assure you. The links in my post lead to where they say they do.