1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

BEST. EPISODE. EVER!

Also, I can become luna, if I dont gotta make a new acc im down to change the name, somone gotta tell me how tho lol

Man knows little.

BEST. EPISODE. EVER!

I agree!

My only complaints regarding the episode are:

1. Needed moar Luna

2. The song at the end was irritatingly short.

Agreed

it could have used more Luna definitely, but at least she was in it and had speaking roles

Man knows little.

FUCK YEAH THEY'RE RED!

Huh, didn't see what color they were, the youtube version was 480p, and too small to see the eyes.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

An HD version should be up tomorrow at the earliest, it usually is. Also: whysoseriousbyrayodrago.jpg

Lastly, if you're confused as to who I was before, look at my signature.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

That was really good. I'm glad I never spoiled anything for myself. I think that if I had, I would have been expecting more.

I knew something was up with Cadence as soon I saw her magic aura was green. I'm pretty happy that they thought of doing that. Also changelings are my new favorite antagonists. I'm gonna have to be one now. I like being things that can change shape. ie my character in Space RP.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Party 1 was kind of lame, but the last minute opf it and all of part two were absolutely a-fucking-mazing. I watched it with my brony friends, and afterwards we were all in stunned shock for a while. And yes, very poorly advertised.

That was really good. I'm glad I never spoiled anything for myself. I think that if I had, I would have been expecting more.

I knew something was up with Cadence as soon I saw her magic aura was green. I'm pretty happy that they thought of doing that. Also changelings are my new favorite antagonists. I'm gonna have to be one now. I like being things that can change shape. ie my character in Space RP.

All of this.

As for thoughts worth spoilering, here is a too-long list of things I felt needed mention:

-Glad that twilight finally got some songs. Next up: Applejack.

-So, all unrelated, Twilight's brother ended up being the top royal guardsman, her sitter was one of 3 known princesses, she attends another princess's school as a personal student, and she saved the last princess from evil?

-I remarked on how weird Cadence's aura was, and how her name was different. Both ended up not being poor choices but instead hints, kinda like in the last episode when I noticed Rarity's hair change.

-When Cadence was being a jerk, I thought "boring, just another Trixie meets Gilda," but was very, very pleasantly surprised.

-Those villain songs were awesome.

-Changelings will now appear in every fan-fiction imaginable, even ones half finished.

-Changeling design was epic, and apparently the queen is named Chrysalis.

-All of us were yelling "CELESTIA WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE" and apparently she heard us.

-All of us were yelling "JEEZ THE ELEMENTS AGAIN" then we ended up being wrong.

-Distracting the bridesmaids with the bouquet was ingenious.

-We had an honest to goodness fight scene, and dear lord was it epic. Gatling Twilight, party cannon as an actual cannon, Fluttershy avoiding conflict.

-Rarity was aweomse all episode, and is now above applejack on my list.

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2OXwQRAgAI

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

One thing.

Why does Princess Cadence represent love? Surely with the other princesses representing Night and Day, shouldn't she represent time? Especially with a name like that. But I guess Alicorns aren't all powerful, considering there seems to be more than previously thought.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Hello my pony subjects! We are Princess Luna, and we are here to double the fun!

Just kidding I won't talk like that haha but I am the new Princess! :)

Have some Luna :)

[attachment=2]download.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]images (1).jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]images (2).jpg[/attachment]

Man knows little.

Hello my pony subjects! We are Princess Luna, and we are here to double the fun!

If I was a pegisis I'd have wingboners

non-euclidean fuck machine

If I were a real person I would facepalm.

An HD version should be up tomorrow at the earliest, it usually is. Also: whysoseriousbyrayodrago.jpg

Lastly, if you're confused as to who I was before, look at my signature.

I just had a boner boner.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

We are not sure if we should be shocked or take that as a compliment o_O We shall dispatch the Royal Guards at once!

Have some more pixels!

[attachment=0]169679 - artist saphamia duplicate fluttershy rainbow_dash.jpg[/attachment]

Man knows little.