174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I think I am not a brony, because I cannot "love and tolerete".

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

spoiler, I guess

Okay, lots of people are saying that they didn't like most of the songs except the last one, but I'm just the opposite. The villain songs particularly are really cool, and the one duet with both Cadences was amazing how the song switched from hopeful to evil while they were singing it, but the last song just seemed so pop-y. It sounds like a generic song you'd see in most teen girl movies. I prefer the much more old-school Disney songs earlier.

Actually, this two-parter had the whole range. Your basic MLP song (BBBFF), a sadder version of it, a combination Disney villain / Disney Princess song duet(This Day Aria), an even darker pure villain version of it, and then a modern kind of normal song (Love in Bloom).

And I just realized BBBFF is actually very comparable to me and my sister. I was always a book reading nerd without a lot of friends, but I always had her and always felt really close. But now the two of us are going to two colleges 300 miles apart and I feel we're growing distant.

Jesus fuck I'm starting to tear up. Damn this show is good.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I loved the cadance/queen song duet, I thought it was very "Play-ish" and reminded me of Les Miserables, a play that I had seen before. All the songs were good aswell even the last one, because it was just a celebration sog of them winning the day :)

Man knows little.

I loved the cadance/queen song duet, I thought it was very "Play-ish" and reminded me of Les Miserables, a play that I had seen before. All the songs were good aswell even the last one, because it was just a celebration sog of them winning the day :)

Where were you! All of Equestria was in trouble and you no where to be seen. Oh how heroes fall.

non-euclidean fuck machine

So, this was the third time they saved Equestria... Does this mean that ponies will start recognizing them as heroes?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So, this was the third time they saved Equestria... Does this mean that ponies will start recognizing them as heroes?

They didnt save it really :P

Man knows little.

So alicorn number 1, Celestia, is in charge of the day.

Alicorn number 2, Luna, is in charge of the night.

Alicorn number 3, Cadence, is in charge of the Twilight.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

FdC-HPFYzG4

New AllLevelsAtOnce song!

xFdZQCRspWU

God, I love this guy.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Another cool pony thing straight off the upload.

Sob1t-iUCmE

This is exclusive. You aint gonna find this shit anywhere else.

Sob1t-iUCmE

Just about to post that myself. That was awesomely awesome. The animation was really good, and the voice of Twilight and Discord were really close. It was also very funny and did a nice job with the characters that aren't really characters.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Sob1t-iUCmE

Who made that, where can I find it, and is there more?

non-euclidean fuck machine

a8bfddadb4a7fac63b3c41f6f15dd034

Oh god, why did I laugh so hard?

The same reason why I laughed so hard, and that reason is this: lKR-AKLM3HQ

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA