174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

It'd be awesome to see more Diamond Dogs.

Also this

0QCeIp88wEw

Looks at this:

chrysalis_the_dark_queen_by_ziom05-d4y2gye.jpg

HOLY SHET

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Things that need to be in session 3

More luna

More zacorra

More diamond dogs

More blue blued

More trixy

An episode focused on scut's (idk how to spell it, but the CMC with wings) family or lack there of

Better Dirpy parts

Explain more about alicorns

Better flutershy episodes

Expand the the world (stuff like: why the diamond dogs need gems so bad, or Equestria's level of technology)

This is what I want to see

non-euclidean fuck machine

Posting in this thread :foreveralone:

I want to see Scootaloo finally get her own episode. The other two have had their time in the spotlight so why not her?

Maybe also an episode focusing on minor/background ponies and the Mane 6 are temporarily demoted to background ponies.

My shirts came in today!

fig,slate,mens,ffffff.jpg

fig,navy,mens,ffffff.jpg

:D:D:D SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! /)(^3^)(\

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I have no specific thing I'm hoping for in Season 3 except for a Scootaloo episode. Though more Luna, Trixie, or at least a mention of Diamond Dogs would be nice. Also it would be cool if we got some backstory on Zecora and why she came to ponyville or why she speaks in rhyme, if only because it would prove or disprove my headcanon.

What about the blindbags figurines? Anyone got them? And which ones?

Lemon Hearts, Flower Wishes, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Special Edition Rainbow Dash, and another Pinkie Pie.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Looks at this:

HOLY SHET

FFFFFFF- dayum! O_o

You know, there's something very Starcraftish about that. Almost like the Changelings are the zerg and that pony inside is Kerrigan in her Chrysalis during the infestation. Or maybe the queen is kerrigan and that one inside is the next one to be infested. :P

Retired Forum Moderator

Looks at this:

HOLY SHET

FFFFFFF- dayum! O_o

You know, there's something very Starcraftish about that. Almost like the Changelings are the zerg and that pony inside is Kerrigan in her Chrysalis during the infestation. Or maybe the queen is kerrigan and that one inside is the next one to be infested. :P

I thought that too...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Looks at this:

HOLY SHET

FFFFFFF- dayum! O_o

I thought that too...

But who Would the other Starcraft characters be if you could only pick form characters in the show?

non-euclidean fuck machine

@Rarity, @Srake the army of zergs?

Also:

Holy crap...IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!

ScreenShot2012-05-01at104156PM.png

Nice job!

Lemon Hearts, Flower Wishes, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Special Edition Rainbow Dash, and another Pinkie Pie.

Lol, and I thought I was cool cause I got one Pinkie Pie. I was going to buy some more soon.

You have over 9000 on your Men Without Hats PMV, though, so there's really no need to be jelly.

What are you talking about I only have oh wait I guess I do. I could have sworn last time I checked I was only at around 8,000.

And I am still jelly, seeing as that one's been up 4 months and yours will surpass it in a week. Then again, that one never got the EqD bump (for whatever reason), so maybe we're even?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Well if anyone cares, my video "Let's Play Some My Little Pony Games!" has 64,710 views. Then again it has been up for a while now.

Views on Youtube aren't really indicative of anything. I have 93k on a video which is simply a converted .bik file taken straight from the game files of Bioshock :/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯