174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I think that more than anything, Luna REALLY needs to get her time to shine. She needs to get her coolface on and show ponies why Celestia isn't the only goddess in Equestria. Since Luna is such a loved character in the fanbase, there should be more of her either way. IMO they missed a huge opportunity with the season finale. Luna wasn't seen doing anything while shit was going down (I could also point out that Luna, or Celestia for that matter, probably would have been a better choice to maintain Canterlot's shield instead of the guy who's getting married, but I don't want to play Buzz Killington too much).

Scootaloo really really REALLY needs her own episode. I think she's literally the only speaking character we see on a regular basis who hasn't gotten her own yet. An episode that covers why she hasn't been seen flying, or maybe why she isn't seen around family, would be nice. I don't feel one way or the other about the CMC episodes, but since they're here to stay then some of their episodes should definitely give us some backstory.

Trixie: Yes, definitely needs to be more Trixie. Since we got that reference back in the Gabby Gums episode, I figure we might be seeing her again at some point.

Gilda might make for a good comeback too. I'm not sure how that would fit in an episode, but I do like recurring characters myself.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I just realized something... the polling information.

19861068.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Alright so I was listening to an interview with Ashleigh Ball and apparently she really likes the .MOV series.

Yesterday I was celebrating the end of The Second Wizarding War, I was too busy to buy Pinkie some cake.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

EqD says it's Pinkie's birthday because of how they calculated it from Friend in Deed. But it was also Pinkie's birthday at the end of Party of one!

Wait a minute...

Party of One aired April 29th, 2011

episode begins with Pinkie sending out invitations for the party tomorrow.

Party happens the 30th.

The next day, May 1st, Pinkie invites her friends to a second party tomorrow.

May 2nd, yes tomorrow tomorrow, we find out it's Pinkie's birthday.

Her birthday is May 2nd, not 3rd.

Unless Pinkie sent out invitations TWO days in advance rather than one. Then everything adds up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Party of One was not Pinkie Pie's birthday...

It was Gummy's:

Ezjtppj7Gkw

EDIT: Wait... nevermind. I forgot the last part :oops:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I think that one day I might change my name here to Big Mac

But then that'd put us in a romantic relationship... :shock:

We'd have to have sex like, EVERY NIGHT.

82361%20-%20artist%3Anorithecat%20fluttergusta%20fluttershy%20meme%20me_gusta.png

Not unless you change your name to Cherrillee. Fluttermac is only fanon.

Anyway, this was on the Hub's facebook page:

"A little birdie told us that it MAY be somepony's birthday today, so we made a special video to celebrate! http://bit.ly/J4rVHB"

here is what it links to:

7URogxWx_aE

Sweetie-bot voice is awesome, I think 9000 reference is coincidental. The fact that they made this when there aren't going to be new episodes for a while makes me suspicious.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Can somebody count the number of times MLD has been brought up in this thread? I've just given up on counting it.

Not unless you change your name to Cheerilee. Fluttermac is only fanon.

For which I'm very grateful. I hate Fluttermac shipping so much.

Also known as "Username"

I thought it was cute until...well, Cheerimac. Seriously I like them together a lot more than Fluttermac. Usually I root for the canon romances, anyway.

Rarispike

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

On the topic of MLP tumblr blogs, I just submitted something to ponyconfessions.

If it's behind 2-3 months of other confessions, I'll just not keep my eye out.

Also known as "Username"

[shameless self-plug]

Threw this together out of boredom.

hfm18iCBih8

[/shameless self-plug]

I just uses this on a friend here is what happened

The vid started, he rolled his eyes at the into,

But then after the "nope" and the music started he was more interested,

Later when some more text filled the screen he said " yah because it is childish",

But then things got interesting the music grew louder the and the visuals came

He started to hold the screen closer, his eyes grow larger, his mouth hung open,

And by that spark in his eye when he saw the sonicrain boom I knew that he had just joined the herd.

non-euclidean fuck machine

I just uses this on a friend here is what happened

The vid started, he rolled his eyes at the into,

But then after the "nope" and the music started he was more interested,

Later when some more text filled the screen he said " yah because it is childish",

But then things got interesting the music grew louder the and the visuals came

He started to hold the screen closer, his eyes grow larger, his mouth hung open,

And by that spark in his eye when he saw the sonicrain boom I knew that he had just joined the herd.

audience.gif