174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I really wish I had more time for ponies. Damn this school thing and all the unmanageableness it brings into my life. I never get time to myself, ever. Not to relax, not to write some FanFic, not to burn some calories outside (I'm starting to get a little chubby...). And yet my parents wonder why I get on to websites that appeal to my interests (AF, Youtube, imo, FimFiction, etc.) when they sign me on for homework. Maybe if I could do anything, I'd be better behaved, and if they didn't take away all of my priveleges at the slightest whim of me messing something up, I'd listen to them and respect them. Sadly, that's not the case, and it makes Pinkie Pie, who is becoming more and more distant to me, very sad. The fact that days go by without me thinking a single thing related to the show irritates me and makes me wish I could rewatch some episodes (Sadly, my parents got rid of the DVR because it was way too expensive ($200+ a month). So currently, my father has made me give to him anything related to gaming, has ripped up my Driver's Permit (Blue slip) right in front of my face, has removed my door from my room so that I have no privacy (you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find time to clean the pipes.), and has made it impossible for me to enjoy myself in any way, shape, or form while we are both in the household. He has night shift tonight, though, so maybe I'll get a little reprieve. I guess something this long requires a conclusion of sorts, so farewell all. :)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I really wish I had more time for ponies. Damn this school thing and all the unmanageableness it brings into my life. I never get time to myself, ever. Not to relax, not to write some FanFic, not to burn some calories outside (I'm starting to get a little chubby...). And yet my parents wonder why I get on to websites that appeal to my interests (AF, Youtube, imo, FimFiction, etc.) when they sign me on for homework. Maybe if I could do anything, I'd be better behaved, and if they didn't take away all of my priveleges at the slightest whim of me messing something up, I'd listen to them and respect them. Sadly, that's not the case, and it makes Pinkie Pie, who is becoming more and more distant to me, very sad. The fact that days go by without me thinking a single thing related to the show irritates me and makes me wish I could rewatch some episodes (Sadly, my parents got rid of the DVR because it was way too expensive ($200+ a month). So currently, my father has made me give to him anything related to gaming, has ripped up my Driver's Permit (Blue slip) right in front of my face, has removed my door from my room so that I have no privacy (you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find time to clean the pipes.), and has made it impossible for me to enjoy myself in any way, shape, or form while we are both in the household. He has night shift tonight, though, so maybe I'll get a little reprieve. I guess something this long requires a conclusion of sorts, so farewell all. :)

Shit man... :(

Man knows little.

This seems like an inadequate reply...But Luna basically sums up my thoughts on this.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsh

I remember not having a door. It sucked. Anyway, Foal should pony pony.

EDIT: Anyways, I had a productive night. I'm really glad I decided to do some writing rather than studying for my finals that are fast approaching. Here's what I'm writing, I guess: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/13439/Terraria-Is-Magical The next chapter should be done soon. Who needs good grades when you have ponies? Amirite/?/

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Rl pic but pony related!

[attachment=0]Untitled.gif[/attachment]

New PONY SHIRT OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH!

Man knows little.

I saw someone walk in with a brony shirt the other day at work. I've also seen an increasing number of them pop up at spencers and this kind of hipster shirt place in the mall.

Speaking of pony shirts, I'm tempted to buy this one for myself:

tumblr_m3bi1kvjKW1qjqw9ko1_r1_500.png

someone at school 2 days ago had a 20% cooler T-shirt. I almost died happy. almost. only thing stopping me is that I don't have a 20% cooler t-shirt.

Retired Forum Moderator

Here's my attempt at one of these!

[attachment=0]NotSureIfLeela.png[/attachment]

The important thing is I tried.

I'm having Epsilon deliver this message for me, so don't -rep him if you don't like what I said. I'd just like to say that this thread is getting worse than ponychan. I was quite disappointed while reading page 310 of the MLP:FiM thread.

You can go ahead and -rep me for past posts if you don't like what I said (considering my AF account is no use to me or anybody anymore).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm having Epsilon deliver this message for me, so don't -rep him if you don't like what I said. I'd just like to say that this thread is getting worse than ponychan. I was quite disappointed while reading page 310 of the MLP:FiM thread.

You can go ahead and -rep me for past posts if you don't like what I said (considering my AF account is no use to me or anybody anymore).

I dont get it. You state that its worse but how? Not saying why is pointless and better off not said at all :P

Man knows little.