174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

You are aware that trolling doesn't work if it is blatantly obvious?

For about the billionth time: Holding opinions that differ from your own is not trolling.

Constantly calling someone a troll for no reason, however, is.

It isn't so much that you have different opinions as it is that you are coming here for no other purpose than to blatantly insult every single one of us for having this interest. I really shouldn't have to explain this, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and, just this once, assume that you aren't just trolling.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

You are aware that trolling doesn't work if it is blatantly obvious?

For about the billionth time: Holding opinions that differ from your own is not trolling.

Constantly calling someone a troll for no reason, however, is.

You have stated your opinion several times(in provoking ways) before in this thread. What makes you think you need to state it again now? You are doing nothing but ridiculing and provoking bronies. You are trolling. Stop kidding yourself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the final time, Jack, yes, there is a difference between trolling and opinion, but how can you expect ANY of us not to think you're nothing more than a little troll by the posts you've made in the past?

You're not just going to make a post in the past saying bronies are gay, and posting a trollface image afterwards, and come back 200+ pages later expecting us to believe you're not trolling.

You've really been a hypocrite in the past, and after making my last argumentative post in a PM to you (to discontinue the argument in that thread), you didn't reply.

Not to mention you just made a pony related post in a thread that had to do with a breast cancer ad truck, and that's coming from the guy who hates ponies.

I've seen some assholes all over the internet, and I won't deny the fact that I'm an asshole myself, but Jack, you're the king of assholes at the peak of Mt. Asshole.

You hate bronies, you want them gone from the internet, yet you take 3 posts from bronies and attempt to start a pony related argument. If anything, I'd think someone who hated ponies so badly would keep ponies away from a non-pony-related thread.

I'm gonna end my rant here and say, you're nothing more than a troll. You make posts that you know will piss people off and you continue to do it. The jimmies of our bronies are used to your trollposting, so you should just give it up and leave.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

And can this guy just get banned already?

That's the thing, Jack Noir isn't technically breaking any of the forum rules. The closest ones are "1. Try not to be a jerk." and "2. Don't insult people unless it's obviously a joke." Which is Jack trolling on a topic about a T.V. show with a lot of male followers (Bronies). Now seeing as most to all of the admins/moderators aren't Bronies, I don't think Jack Noir's hate on us as a good enough reason to ban him.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well just because the mods aren't bronies shouldn't be an excuse not to ban him. Granted, I don't feel he deserves to be banned, I just want him to cut it out.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It's not that you having and opinion makes you a troll, kits that thing us having one is a form of madness. And can this guy just get banned already?

Why would I get banned when I am the one frequently being flamed by hyperactive and hostile users? I haven't really insulted anyone on my time on this forum.

Well just because the mods aren't bronies shouldn't be an excuse not to ban him. Granted, I don't feel he deserves to be banned, I just want him to cut it out.

You and several others have flamed me several times, yourself most recently calling me "an asshole" as you apparently lack the capacity to express yourself in any other manner than aggression and insults.

If anyone is to be banned for breaking rules, I dare say that you yourself are a viable candidate, along with people like Kirkgard or whatever his name is, joyfully suggesting that you all set up a chatroom in my negative reputation comment thing. I have no objections to you all indulging yourselves in such a childish pursuit, on the contrary, I savour the blatant hypocrisy and rule-breaking by those who'd like to pretend that I am a forum menace.

It isn't so much that you have different opinions as it is that you are coming here for no other purpose than to blatantly insult every single one of us for having this interest. I really shouldn't have to explain this, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and, just this once, assume that you aren't just trolling.

Again, I haven't insulted anyone. I've expressed confusion about a cult phenomenon which, logically, should not exist.

The response from most people here really has been nothing more than childish hostility and name-calling from a group of people who are incapable of tolerating any views which contradict their own, quick to judge any negative opinions about a childrens cartoon as trollish.

A troll is someone who makes an effort to anger others by making patently illogical statements to provoke arguments, and I'm sorry, but a group of people which is this childish in nature, which angers itself so easily and is so quick to instigate dramatic pissing-matches over nothing, has no right to call anyone a troll. The problem is on the bronies end and it lies in their immaturity, not on my end, as I have been perfectly calm, completely reasonable, and have even taken a genuine interest in the source and root cause of this bizarre phenomenon.

In short, childish people who throw temper tantrums over nothing cannot simply blame everyone else for setting them off. You people need to grow up and learn to control yourselves, if something as innocuous as my post can send you into a blind and hateful rage.

I find it quite amazing that anyone could think there is something inherently wrong, illogical or "trollish" about pointing out how unnacceptable this obnoxious attituide and childish behaviour is. Seriously. Grow up. This advice isn't even about the interest you all have in childrens cartoons, but about the way you handle yourselves and respond to potential criticism in general. It certainly does offer a partial insight into some of the reasons behind some of your interests, though. I can certainly see an apparent correlation here between these interests and the implied mental age that some of you have shown in your ridiculously hostile comments over the past months.

That's the thing, Jack Noir isn't technically breaking any of the forum rules. The closest ones are "1. Try not to be a jerk." and "2. Don't insult people unless it's obviously a joke." Which is Jack trolling on a topic about a T.V. show with a lot of male followers (Bronies). Now seeing as most to all of the admins/moderators aren't Bronies, I don't think Jack Noir's hate on us as a good enough reason to ban him.

It's interesting that you are not all so childish and hastily judgmental... But to clarify in addition to what you have said, I don't hate anyone for liking a TV show aimed at little girls, I've only ever expressed confusion about it, and concern at worst. The only people being jerks and throwing around insults on this forum, as far as I've seen, have been the small clique of bronies who have taken it upon themselves to roam the roads and fields of the accursed farms, repping each other and using their ill-gotten gains to harass many newcomers, not to mention vandalizing bus shelters and terrorizing old ladies.

It's really no surprise when considering that bronies are generally infamous on the internet with a solid reputation for being trolls themselves, as a little research shows.

My Little Pointy: Friendship Is Stabbing - http://i.imgur.com/Qz1bx.jpg

gesture-nose-bridge-pinch.jpeg?w=400

It's like he's trying to use logic to convince people that the earth is flat.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Why would I get banned when I am the one frequently being flamed by hyperactive and hostile users?

Because you yourself are just 1 warning away from being banned and should be banned soon enough.

The problem is on the bronies end and it lies in their immaturity, not on my end, as I have been perfectly calm, completely reasonable, and have even taken a genuine interest in the source and root cause of this bizarre phenomenon.

Right, saying "this is so very gay" isn't immature it all. It's being completely reasonable and taking genuine interest in the show.

The response from most people here really has been nothing more than childish hostility and name-calling from a group of people who are incapable of tolerating any views which contradict their own

AH HAHAHAHA-

Oh god my sides...

I've been arguing like you have the last 3 times you've popped up in here.

Hell, you haven't even been replying to me lately.

I haven't really insulted anyone on my time on this forum.

I think you're done filling the pools of bullshit, they're starting to overflow.

iqWT0.png

nAZRe.png

RhDRz.png

and let's not forget this one post.

KgJYa.png

And you say you're not a troll.

Give it up, most of us don't feel like dealing with you.

You're just one warning (or should be) away from being banned, if I'm not mistaken, and your rep is lower than Flyingamerboy's.

Edit: Wow, I've never earned so much rep for one post...

...or earned anyone else rep for any post, for that matter. :lol:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Moving on, I have two youtube videos to share:

5WKCBn4l-uQ And vVgkLVtoS-g

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA