174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Is it me or does she look a little bit fat?
It looks like she has a flat personality 

Wow, thanks for all the support you guys. I thought I did a damn good job on it.

Got a response from EQD saying "Sandy!"

Nothing else. I'm not sure if that means anything, so if any of you EQD makers could inform me...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Yup, it was in the "Nightly Roundup" for that day:

Sandamena Diane Pie

Pinkie_Sand2.jpg

I'd make a 4th wall joke, but it's too easy. And that's me making a "I'd make a __ joke but it's too easy" joke. And that's me commenting on the fact that I just commented on the fact that I made that joke. It's a never ending cycle.

Hey Bronies, if you're also a fan of Death Note, this might get your mine blown: The person who does Spike's voice also does Near's voice.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Is it me or does she look a little bit fat?
It looks like she has a flat personality 

Wow, thanks for all the support you guys. I thought I did a damn good job on it.

Got a response from EQD saying "Sandy!"

Nothing else. I'm not sure if that means anything, so if any of you EQD makers could inform me...

I wasn't trying to be all negative. It actually looks really good. But you know that when you make something look really close, small details tend to way more obvious so I kind of noticed that.

big-bear-hug.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait, YOU did that? I thought you just found it on the net somewhere. Nice job on it! And I think you made it into a roundup, so nice job with that.

Which reminds me, I really need to finish that PMV. I'm like 3/4 the way done, but I get like 2 hours of work on it a week. Between that, the fic I'm working on (which just hit a rather large speedbump), the pony game I'm still working on, and getting a job, I'm very busy. On a positive note, if I don't feel like writing, editing, or designing, I still have the other two pony-related activities to pick from.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Hugs accepted :)

But I mean, It's sand for cripes' sake. That shit's hard to work with :lol:

And I didn't see it in anything from June 3rd onward... If you saw it, could you drop a link por favor?

NVM, I found it! I'm all the sudden incredibly happy and proud!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

My Little Metro updated.

23,000 words.

mlfw3360-1330671248679.gif

I saw this picture in the comments.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Lady's and Gentelmen!

It is my privilege to introduse to you Fallout Equestria: Stargazer. Written by Mr.Shinyobject and Doctor Felix Whooves, edited by twilightsparkle.

Here it is

It was going to be called fallout equestria stars and stripes, but there was a complication with that.

Even if you neve read the original fallout equestria you can still read this and understand it very well.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Lady's and Gentelmen!

It is my privilege to introduse to you Fallout Equestria: Stargazer. Written by Mr.Shinyobject and Doctor Felix Whooves, edited by twilightsparkle.

Here it is

It was going to be called fallout equestria stars and stripes, but there was a complication with that.

Even if you neve read the original fallout equestria you can still read this and understand it very well.

mlfw3444-X8TSH.png

I don't know if I'd say you don't need to have read the original, but I suppose if you say so. It would certainly help, though, and put more stuff in context.

I have to say I'm pretty proud of it/us. I only hope everyone else likes it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Whoa, that's a great story! That editor must be damn fine, damn fine indeed! Also the authors helped a little bit here and there too.

I'm happy to be a part of this, and I think we've done a good thing there. I think we've got a straight shot of really getting noticed if we keep it up. Gentlemen, this calls for a drink!

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Le poor useless me didn't help with anything.

I can haz drink anyway?

tumblr_m1ko766sbJ1r5lnzyo1_400.jpg

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun