• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

1364964563261.png

I like.

For the record, calling Double Rainboom a 'travesty' is a touch overstating, it don't you think? It wasn't amazing but it certainly wasn't a fucking travesty.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Ok, I kinda suck at writing, but I have an idea that I want your opinion on before I attempt something.

It's actually a clan of deer that are found in Whitetail woods, and they're doing some sort of rite of passage for the youth. They do this when young deer get their spots (the deer equivalent of a cutie mark, exept it comes with age and doesn't have anything to do with talent or destiny).

Treebark has come along, even though he doesn't have his spots, being a pony, but because of his age he's allowed to participate as well.

The mane six find him, and his parents allow him to visit the pony world because they feel he's old enough to decide what path he should follow. They show him around ponyville and that sort of thing, but he ultimately rejects it in favor of the culture he was raised in, despite his heritage. At the end, he ultimately gets his cutie mark, and they're deer spots.

I like this a lot. Already so much better than sonic rainfuck for brain

non-euclidean fuck machine

This is one of few things that are changing my views of Derpy from "eh" to "Derpy is best pony".

h70110A6C

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

"eh"

Why were you ever at "eh"?? Have you not SEEN all the awesome fan stuff?

Sidenote: Based on that pony personality test combined with that picture, I probably would be Applejack. A lot of head-scratching and silently wording, 'What the fuck am I supposed to do?'

Sidesidenote: Man I'm posting a lot.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

So here's an amazing drawing of Luna.

princess_luna__raising_the_night_by_laurenmagpie-d607wet.jpg

Artist

Wow that is breath taking

In other news I started reading a fic called background pony. And SWEET HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK THIS HAS POTENTIAL! It's about Lyra here is the summery

"My name is Lyra Heartstrings, and you will not remember me. You won't even remember this conversation. Just like with everypony else I've ever met, everything I do or say will be forgotten. Every letter I've written will appear blank; every piece of evidence I've left behind will end up missing. I'm stuck here in Ponyville because of the same curse that has made me so forgettable. Still, that doesn't stop me from doing the one thing that I love: making music. If my melodies find their way into your heart, then there is still hope for me. If I can't prove that I exist, I can at least prove that my love for each and every one of you exists. Please, listen to my story, my symphony, for it is me."

If you haven't guessed yet its a feels fic and I'm loving it.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19198/background-pony

non-euclidean fuck machine

I made my mom coffee this morning, so she agreed to watch a couple episodes of MLP. These episodes were Over a Barrel (Appleoosa) and Bird in the Hoof (Philomena).

She said it was cute and silly and not half bad (she also burst out laughing when Celestia fake sips her tea and says "Gotcha."

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Any one know when equestria girls is going to start?

When hell freezes over, if we're lucky.

WHY DOESN'T THE DAMN REP SYSTEM WORK?!?!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It'll work when Equestria Girls airs.

I could live without my rep.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

It'll work when Equestria Girls airs.

I could live without my rep.

'Tis a silly thing...

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun