1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, I I've been going to 4chan /mlp/ a lot lately a I see this thread

(Pleas note that this is still in 4chan speak and may be offensive to normal people)

"/mlp/, I was diagnosed with terminal cancer today. It's brain cancer. I will die in the next few months. Care to cheer me up?

tl;dr: Funny thread for the unlucky guy who will die in four months.

I've decided I will kill myself before then by overdosing on painkillers and sleeping pills. I'll miss you faggots."

I felt for this guy so I posted

"Farewell to you ye glorious fucker of horses. May Celeste's sun smile down on you in the blessed lands of equestria. May your days be of bliss and each night with a kiss. Go on in peas for ever more you beloved pony faggot whore."

And in reply he said

"Thanks, horsefucker. I'm actually crying because you guys are the closest thing I've had to friends. I know none of you will feel like you are losing a friend, but you guys have made me laugh, cry, smile, and I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you."

I have so manny feels right now

non-euclidean fuck machine

Gasp. Such foul language my virgin ears have never heard the like!

That means you did good, Feelix.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So guys, I think I'm starting to fall off the bandwagon at this point. The fandom is kinda dwindling out. It isn't as immensely active and fun as it used to be, and the show has been going downhill, bigtime. While I love how great this community has been at producing good people and making friends from enemies and teaching love and tolerance (and let's not forget, saving my life,) I don't know if I'm going to continue being an active member. Sure, I'll watch the show. Sure, I'll talk about it with people. But no, I'm not doing anything to contribute anymore. I've done more than most and I feel like at this point, I've grown tired of putting my efforts into this area and will not continue to. But I'm not going to rebuke bronyness or anything. I'm just saying, I'm much more indifferent to it than I used to be.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Eh. I'll watch season 4. If it's good, I'll keep watching it. If not, I guess I'm basically done. I'm not as excited about the series as I used to be, given the fact that Hasbro is continually milking this cow for all its worth, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. I liked season 3 enough to earn a watch of the next one.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

ABANDON SHIP

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Well I'm going to be one of those people who's going to be faithful til the very end, then I'm going to look around and be like "*looks around* guys... hello? Where's everyone?... uh... people? *looks around some more*Am I the only one left... again? Well... *looks down, sad face* alright... :( *hangs up cape, years down road, remembers the good ol' days*. That or years down the road, I'll rewatch the series (again), remember the awesomeness, and promise to one day show it to my kid(s).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well I'm going to be one of those people who's going to be faithful til the very end, then I'm going to look around and be like "*looks around* guys... hello? Where's everyone?... uh... people? *looks around some more*Am I the only one left... again? Well... *looks down, sad face* alright... :( *hangs up cape, years down road, remembers the good ol' days*. That or years down the road, I'll rewatch the series (again), remember the awesomeness, and promise to one day show it to my kid(s).

second.jpg

Honestly, I don't get why people are making a big deal about how the fandom is 'dying'. Obviously things are going to slow down, we're between seasons after all, what did everyone expect? The only reason I see that people 'should' be leaving the fandom would be because of Alicorn Twilight, and even that is an overreaction, since it isn't like the only reason anyone ever watched the show is because Twilight didn't have wings. Seriously everyone, just wait for season 4, watch everything pick right back up, and stop making so much drama out of it all.

Come on guys, the show doesn't have to stop being good just because it's on season 4, 'kay?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

second.jpg

Honestly, I don't get why people are making a big deal about how the fandom is 'dying'. Obviously things are going to slow down, we're between seasons after all, what did everyone expect? The only reason I see that people 'should' be leaving the fandom would be because of Alicorn Twilight, and even that is an overreaction, since it isn't like the only reason anyone ever watched the show is because Twilight didn't have wings. Seriously everyone, just wait for season 4, watch everything pick right back up, and stop making so much drama out of it all.

Come on guys, the show doesn't have to stop being good just because it's on season 4, 'kay?

But Season 3 wasn't good. Overall, if you look at it, after Season 1, things have been very steadily sliding downhill. Also, the gap between 2nd and 3rd season wasn't nearly as inactive as this one. You had the Humble Brony Bundle, a buttload of con's, FiMFiction absolutely soared in it's amount of content (albeit not all of it was very good), YouTube parodies, PMV's, and the like were in massive production, etc.

This break is just everyone losing steam and twiddling their thumbs, running out of things to do and ideas to have. It just doesn't have that same genuine feeling anymore. A lot of what a fandom does relies on the quality of what it's based on. Hasbro is absolutely fucking the show in the ass and the brony fandom is feeling the pink sock repercussions.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Skeptical but hopeful is about right. I like the show, and see no reason to stop doing so.

I can agree to that. Just, I don't like the show's last season...

So... Everybody back onto the ship then?

Fuck double posting!

NEW CHAPTER OF PROJECT HORIZONS IS OUT!!!!11!1!1!one!!1

mlfw9286-1357354024508434_zpsec6a925c.gif

It's about bloody time! And to think Somber used to update weekly.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

hHjAgRE0pE0

On a side note: The new Teen Titans Go is pretty funny (at times).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

hHjAgRE0pE0

On a side note: The new Teen Titans Go is pretty funny (at times).

It's not the old one though, so not as good.

On the bright side, I like Cartoon Network's strat of reaching out to the fandom to try to get people to like the show. The fact that they used Tara as its medium was pretty genius.

Also:

mlfw9286-1357354024508434_zpsec6a925c.gif

This is the best picture EVER.