• WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Link does not work

Same with video

hMCW5wvg4lU

And here is the Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMCW5wvg4lU

If it still doesn't work than it is because you are using an iPad(would not surprise me if those things still don't have flash support).

The one bad thing about an iPad is no flash and video works going to see what it is now...

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

That is not adorable

No it's not and I say no because it's not real

Puppies maybe

To each their own I guess, but you're still trolling cuz you insist that you don't like it yet keep posting it over and over and over and over and over.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

To each their own I guess, but you're still trolling cuz you insist that you don't like it yet keep posting it over and over and over and over and over.

Because it is the appropriate thread

But he keeps posting the same fucking thing over and over. He has been told before that he doesn't have to like it. I didn't say he was being off topic, I was saying he was being a nuisance on this particular thread.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Am I being a nuisance to you because you like it and I don't ?

[

Because it is the appropriate thread

Okay.

The Topeka, Kansas-based Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is a small virulently homophobic, anti-Semitic hate group that regularly stages protests around the country, often several times a week. The group pickets institutions and individuals they think support homosexuality or otherwise subvert what they believe is God’s law.

They've protested at the funerals of men who have died fighting for their country with signs that say things like "God Hates Fags." They're reasoning suggests that God kills our troops because of our tolerance of homosexuality in America.

While their protests are "on topic" would you say that they should be protesting?

NO. What don't you understand? I don't give a flying horse shit in space if you don't like My Little Pony. My problem is that you keep saying you don't like it time and time again after you have been told you don't have to like it. That's what annoys me.

Guys, i think we have established by now that FGB doesn't like MLP:FiM. And this thread has gone from funning around-arguing to just people getting mad-arguing. Just drop it and move on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NO. What don't you understand? I don't give a flying horse shit in space if you don't like My Little Pony. My problem is that you keep saying you don't like it time and time again after you have been told you don't have to like it. That's what annoys me.

Please refrain from using this kind of language. I'm sure he gets the message.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Guys, i think we have established by now that FGB doesn't like MLP:FiM. And this thread has gone from funning around-arguing to just people getting mad-arguing. Just drop it and move on.

Thank you. Let us merrily prance off into the sunset towards a new day without hate-messaging and trolling.

Please refrain from using this kind of language. I'm sure he gets the message.

My apologies. Won't happen again.

And he was never heard from again.

The End.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.