174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm pretty sure Lauren had it planned from the getgo.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Have you not looked into this at all? Please don't say things like that without any actual knowledge on the subject. Lauren left Hasbro even before The Grand Galloping Gala episode aired. She had absolutely no influence on show direction in Seasons 2 OR 3. Before the team had started on the 3rd season, Corporate Hasbro told them that they needed to, at some point, transform Twilight into an alicorn so they could sell a new MLP toy line that would coincide with the show canon. The team tried arguing the point, but as they were under contract and had no control, they had to give in and make it Hasbro's way.

That is, factually, what happened.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Gotcha, but like I said, the team was not directed by Lauren for Season 3. Her thoughts regarding the show were no longer relevant. The team didn't want Alicorn Twilight THAT soon. Hasbro pressed it on them to make it happen in Season 3, which caused them to rethink it all and rush everything. I wish I could relocate my sources, because my spewing obviously seems insubstantial, but everything has been buried by months of crap on Google...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

1Ta9i3YQAzM

Oh God what the fuck! Kill me. Kill me now.

mlp_wat.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1338849233692

...Um? Cautiously optimistic?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I don't get what the fuss is about. It's different, sure, but it's not the normal show. Why does the fanbase have lower expectations for this than they do for the rest of the series?

I don't get what the fuss is about. It's different, sure, but it's not the normal show. Why does the fanbase have lower expectations for this than they do for the rest of the series?

Because shit flows from all it's holes.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Because shit flows from all it's holes.

Yeah but people have been saying stuff like that since before we really knew anything about the project at all. Same voice actors, same animation, probably the same staff, basically sounds like the same alignment of stars that made My Little Pony popular with adult males in the first place. With that in mind, this seems like a really weird place to draw the line. It's like the whole fandom forgot that it was founded on open-mindedness to begin with.

1Ta9i3YQAzM

Oh God what the fuck! Kill me. Kill me now.

ussCHoQttyQ

...Um? Cautiously optimistic?

^This.

Now calm yo tits, Whooves. If you think a show will be bad just because it's got lots of cliches and dumb things that you see in just about every girl's TV shows, then you must have forgotten that you're a brony.

The trailer actually makes me want to see it. The character stuff looks good, it looks like there's going to be an actual plot story, and the stuff with Twilight turning human seems like it could be amusing. The thing I don't like is that there's no wings or horns, yet they're still candy-colored, which looks really weird and is pretty obviously only there because they didn't want to deal with race, especially since most new ponies have skin-tone like colors.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

The thing I don't like is that there's no wings or horns, yet they're still candy-colored, which looks really weird and is pretty obviously only there because they didn't want to deal with race, especially since most new ponies have skin-tone like colors.

They could just be going to the same school as Doug.

It looks more like it'd be a better episode than TV show. But I'll give it a shot. I'll even sit through the obvious forced romances that will most likely ensue with characters I don't give a flying fuck about.

But seriously whyyyyy the romances why why why why why why why why why

GoT-GIF-3.gif

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

It looks more like it'd be a better episode than TV show. But I'll give it a shot. I'll even sit through the obvious forced romances that will most likely ensue with characters I don't give a flying fuck about.

It's not a show, it's a movie, so just think of it like a really long episode.

But seriously whyyyyy the romances why why why why why why why why why

GoT-GIF-3.gif

Or it's possible that male character is actually Shining Armor. But, unfortunately not very probable as his T-shirt doesn't match Shining Armor's cutie mark.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Their... THEIR SKIN IS COLORED! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! IF YOU'RE GOING TO HUMANIZE, DO IT FUCKING RIGHT YOU CORPORATE RETARDS!!! YOU'RE ALL INCOMPETENT! NOW JUMP INTO THIS GIANT MEAT-GRINDER!

Anyways, back on reading Fo:E

“Hell, you see the kid, tell her to stop by and visit. Ol’ DJ Pon3 wants t’ give her a big kiss for that one!”

Homage, you fox...

Anyways, back on reading Fo:E

“Hell, you see the kid, tell her to stop by and visit. Ol’ DJ Pon3 wants t’ give her a big kiss for that one!”

Homage, you fox...

Ha, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet...

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Their... THEIR SKIN IS COLORED! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! IF YOU'RE GOING TO HUMANIZE, DO IT FUCKING RIGHT YOU CORPORATE RETARDS!!! YOU'RE ALL INCOMPETENT! NOW JUMP INTO THIS GIANT MEAT-GRINDER!

tumblr_lzrhfkNZCy1r5jtugo1_500.jpg