1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

h8807B303

I played, searched Final Fantasy, I found Cookie Monster before finding any ponies. I found zero ponies.

I searched "Nuclear Fusion". No pones.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just got done another big portion of Fallout Equestria:

Pinkie Pie death confirmed. MFW:

ListSad.11.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Just got done another big portion of Fallout Equestria:

Pinkie Pie death confirmed. MFW:

ListSad.11.jpg

Just wait until you get to Fluttershy. Then again, anything in this story that involves Fluttershy is invariably depressing.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I'm starting to find a problem with long fics, some time new events happen in the show that changes the canon, and the fic just runs with it out of nowhere, just like this is how it is now deal with it. Even if such new canon goes agents everything previously in the fic it gets incorporated any way.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Just got done reading this thread for 2-3 hours. I covered page 200 to 400. I love seeing how much everybody changes. I guess I'm just sentimental like that. Remember when Felix was a huge pervert? That was fun.

Jeez what time is it?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Just got done reading this thread for 2-3 hours. I covered page 200 to 400. I love seeing how much everybody changes. I guess I'm just sentimental like that. Remember when Felix was a huge pervert? That was fun.

Jeez what time is it?

How have I changed? Also, what was it like after ABG left? I'm very interested in this, but I don't want to read it all...

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Jeez what time is it?

How have I changed? Also, what was it like after ABG left? I'm very interested in this, but I don't want to read it all...

I can't tell you that. I don't know every little thing that makes you tick. It's so much easier to go and look yourself. Plus, it's really an experience being able to go back through time and let the records show. You forget how funny things are.

Oh, and after ABG left, clopping started cropping up in conversation more. But that died out when everypony started freaking their shit.

Jeez what time is it?

Speaking of my pervert self, what is your guys take on it? Am I going good? Do I need to tone it down more? What

non-euclidean fuck machine

Oh, and after ABG left, clopping started cropping up in conversation more. But that died out when everypony started freaking their shit.

dDKgVtbGhmI

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

I can't tell you that. I don't know every little thing that makes you tick. It's so much easier to go and look yourself. Plus, it's really an experience being able to go back through time and let the records show. You forget how funny things are.

Sounds like a summer project for me. I don't have any time for that right now...

Okg38oDyY3Q

"Hoof licking good.'

/shudder

Those things touch the ground you know... Like all the time.

The lipsync on that was pretty shitty. I'm not impressed if this is a prelude to what we should expect in Season 4. Also, the fact that they're running with this alicorn thing is getting on my nerves

Also, the fact that they're running with this alicorn thing is getting on my nerves

Well why introduce a gamechanger, and then just ignore it, or revert it back to the way it was? Sure you're going to have fans that hate that, and fans who enjoy it. It's the same with any fandom. For example, take Dragon Ball Z for example, it's like making Goku a Super Saiyan during the Frieza saga, and then after that, drop it for whatever reason.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Also, the fact that they're running with this alicorn thing is getting on my nerves

Well why introduce a gamechanger, and then just ignore it, or revert it back to the way it was? Sure you're going to have fans that hate that, and fans who enjoy it. It's the same with any fandom. For example, take Dragon Ball Z for example, it's like making Goku a Super Saiyan during the Frieza saga, and then after that, drop it for whatever reason.

I think what he means are all the questions about having wings, not that Twilight is still an alicorn.

I think what he means are all the questions about having wings, not that Twilight is still an alicorn.

It's both, but moreso this. Honestly, since the fact that Twilight being an alicorn was not part of the dev team's plans, and was forced on them by Corporate Hasbro, I'm hoping they revert the crap, because I frankly think it fucks up the concept of them being friends, peers, and equals, because they really aren't anymore.