174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Their... THEIR SKIN IS COLORED! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! IF YOU'RE GOING TO HUMANIZE, DO IT FUCKING RIGHT YOU CORPORATE RETARDS!!! YOU'RE ALL INCOMPETENT! NOW JUMP INTO THIS GIANT MEAT-GRINDER!

This^

And high school. MOTHER FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL!

Hasbro pleas stir raping my fandom

non-euclidean fuck machine

Guys, stahp, just stahp. Both of you are butthurt over something we all knew for months. Also, both of you seem to forget that this is for little girls first and us second.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Guys, stahp, just stahp. Both of you are butthurt over something we all knew for months. Also, both of you seem to forget that this is for little girls first and us second.

Actually, it's more like money first, audience second.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

NO. Just because its for little girls dose not give it an excuse to make it shit. It can be made for little girls and still be top quality. And fuck you I'll complain, bitch, and wine if something I love is bent over a barrel and a spiked club forced in to its most personal parts.

NO!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Now kiss.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So the people who hate this project are basically admitting that they only watch the show for ponies, as in the bare-bones concept of the animals themselves. They don't care about the specific characters, the writing, the animation, the music, or anything else that makes a work of animated fiction enjoyable, seeing as how that stuff all carries over to EG. Hasbro is apparently raping the franchise by changing the characters and setting sending a single character to an alternate world while not changing anything in the canon. I can see we've really thought this through. :roll:

I also like the claim that Hasbro only did this for money, as if that's not the reason they've done literally everything else they've ever done (including FiM), being a for-profit business.

IT'S FIIIIIIIIINE.

Anyways

hO8t9q2hldc

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I'm still baffled by why everyone is wearing skirts. You could always handwave it off as part of the school's dress code but I dunno. I will say, though, that Applejack with a denim skirt is both surprising and intriguing.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

So the people who hate this project are basically admitting that they only watch the show for ponies, as in the bare-bones concept of the animals themselves. They don't care about the specific characters, the writing, the animation, the music, or anything else that makes a work of animated fiction enjoyable, seeing as how that stuff all carries over to EG. Hasbro is apparently raping the franchise by changing the characters and setting sending a single character to an alternate world while not changing anything in the canon. I can see we've really thought this through. :roll:

I also like the claim that Hasbro only did this for money, as if that's not the reason they've done literally everything else they've ever done (including FiM), being a for-profit business.

That's not it at all. I do care about the characters, but these are not the characters (except for twilight) thus are copy's, with none of the memory's ,experience , of development, they are shadows nothing more

That's not it at all. I do care about the characters, but these are not the characters (except for twilight) thus are copy's, with none of the memory's ,experience , of development, they are shadows nothing more

You're basing that assumption on nothing, though. They're alternate reality versions, that's all we know. Nothing about their experiences, development, or personality (though the trailer hints that personalities remain the same) is known to us yet.

You're just looking for any reason to hate on this, aren't you?

My only concern is the art style. I'm completely open to this. It's just the characters look so ugly because they're colored!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

My only concern is the art style. I'm completely open to this. It's just the characters look so ugly because they're colored!

thats-racist.gif

Because one joke isn't enough: "You know when it comes to racism, people say: " I don't care if they're black, white, purple or green"... Ooh hold on now: Purple or Green? You gotta draw the line somewhere! To hell with purple people! - Unless they're suffocating - then help'em." - Mitch Hedberg.

Anyways, back to my Fallout Equestria experience:

My thoughts were interrupted by a thud. Chief Grim Star’s face appeared on the other side of the window. Flesh had been torn from the side of his head. I could see him staring in with desperation and horror, pounding on the other side of the door.

Then the zombie-ponies fell upon him once again, pulling him away from the window as they tore him to pieces, eating him alive.

DWViA0Z3lsg

And then Little Pip and Homage had sex...

43C2aBKMqeA

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Anyways, back to my Fallout Equestria experience:

My thoughts were interrupted by a thud. Chief Grim Star’s face appeared on the other side of the window. Flesh had been torn from the side of his head. I could see him staring in with desperation and horror, pounding on the other side of the door.

Then the zombie-ponies fell upon him once again, pulling him away from the window as they tore him to pieces, eating him alive.

DWViA0Z3lsg

And then Little Pip and Homage had sex...

43C2aBKMqeA

why such a negative reaction to Lil Pip getting laid? She deserves a breake, and I know your not too bothered by that stuff because of that fan fic challenge from a wile back.

It was more of a joke than an actual reaction.

Twenty, but I'm hanging it up for the night. I need something to put me to sleep...