174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

The thing is, you're saying those that like the movie are wrong, and that's 4chan, there's always haters on 4chan. That's like saying the original star wars trilogy sucks, because people on 4chan said so.

I don't hate it because 4chan hates it, they just hate it as well as me.

We're all gonna be frozen by Windegoes if we don't stop this.

Winter is coming

non-euclidean fuck machine

For the record, Whooves: An incorrect opinion? You know better than that.

Yes an incorrect opinion, as in an opinion that to me appears to be incorrect

Yeah, that's it. Fuck you, Whooves. I honestly wish you the worst in life. There is only one other person in this world who I hate as much as you, and he directly and indirectly gave me psychological torment for 4 years of my life, if that puts things into perspective. You're a worthless piece of shit who is no better than any anti-brony, racist, sexist, or likewise. Everybody's opinion is correct. And even if we're going by your standards, your opinion is outnumbered 1000:1, so if anyone's opinion IS wrong, its yours. But you obviously want me to do this because you just want everyone's attention. Congratulations buddy, you're one of the least-liked members of a small forum community. You can check it off your bucket list, because that MONUMENTAL achievement is finally yours to keep. Glad to see you've done so much with yourself. Have a nice life, jackass.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

For the record, Whooves: An incorrect opinion? You know better than that.

Yes an incorrect opinion, as in an opinion that to me appears to be incorrect

Yeah, that's it. Fuck you, Whooves. I honestly wish you the worst in life. There is only one other person in this world who I hate as much as you, and he directly and indirectly gave me psychological torment for 4 years of my life, if that puts things into perspective. You're a worthless piece of shit who is no better than any anti-brony, racist, sexist, or likewise. Everybody's opinion is correct. And even if we're going by your standards, your opinion is outnumbered 1000:1, so if anyone's opinion IS wrong, its yours. But you obviously want me to do this because you just want everyone's attention. Congratulations buddy, you're one of the least-liked members of a small forum community. You can check it off your bucket list, because that MONUMENTAL achievement is finally yours to keep. Glad to see you've done so much with yourself. Have a nice life, jackass.

What the fuck man? No really what the fuck? I'm not trying to piss anyone off or anything you said. I thought we were talking about a movie, where the hell did all that come from man, just chill out dude. Seriously what did I say to make you flip out so much?

non-euclidean fuck machine

What the fuck man? No really what the fuck? I'm not trying to piss anyone off or anything you said. I thought we were talking about a movie, where the hell did all that come from man, just chill out dude. Seriously what did I say to make you flip out so much?

For the record, this topic is ending now(I'm not locking the thread, i mean this movie topic). Secondly, I've sent Foal a PM about his reaction. Now Whooves, he's saying he's offended, not because you didn't like the movie, but because you said it's wrong that others do. opinions are based on perception. therefore, you cannot disprove an opinion as long as there's one person who has a different perception on a subject than you do. I like milk, but I'm sure other's don't. are they wrong because they don't? No; they hate it, I like it. Arguing isn't going to suddenly make them like milk, or make these guys agree the movie's bad.

Have some random coolness.

mafia_octavia_by_zedrin-d55ewap.png

It makes me wish we had an Octavia around here, to use that as an avatar.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Indeed, it's just that this thread in particular hasn't been used recently.

A lot of the bigger cons are going to happen in the next month or two as well, so everyone keep their ears and eyes open because we may get sweet golden nuggets like the one we got today.

Uhhhh 2 years ago we had maybe a tenth of the sheer numbers we have now. The only reason we seemed more active was because we as a group were finding new things to branch out into, whether that be animation, music, fanfiction, or meetups just for us. Not to mention the media coverage was a lot more common then because we were new.

Just wait until Season 4 starts up (or when EQG hits the internet in a more official capacity than just camera recordings), people will start to liven up again.

Just realized after two days that I can post again. Woohoo...

tumblr_ma9aucLgKT1ra0fpao1_400.gif

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time