My Little Pony:FiM

What do you think about MLP:FiM  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

New chapter of Fallout equestria project horizons is out :)

Unusually fast...And to think I wanted to play ME2 (or Hearts of Iron III) today.

Don't you just love how the story page never seems to update, even when a new chapter is posted? Somber's trying to psyche us out.

Replay. No matter how many times I beat the game, I always seem to want to replay as a different class. So far I've done Infiltrator, Adept, and Vanguard. All more than once, too.

Replaying the Mass Effect games is like rewatching a really good movie. Haven't played any of them since the Citadel DLC dropped, about due for another run through myself.

Hey do people share their fanworks here? Or is that uncouth?

Nah, people do it all the time. Well, Chuck and Shiny did anyway. We don't see them much anymore.

I miss shiny, I really do. He was a good friend. I hope he comes back.

Wait, what.

I've been here the whole time, I just rarely see/do anything worth posting. I've stopped visiting Equestria Daily, well, daily, and so don't find a lot to post.

But trust me, I'll post something soon (deadline is the 25th). Just you wait...

Wait, what.

I've been here the whole time, I just rarely see/do anything worth posting. I've stopped visiting Equestria Daily, well, daily, and so don't find a lot to post.

But trust me, I'll post something soon (deadline is the 25th). Just you wait...

If you are here but not post, it is almost the same as not being here. I miss you man your a good friend.