174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh and a better version is being uploaded here.

*looks above*

*looks below*

*checks the left and right*

Where?

EDIT: Oh, it's there now.

Oh and a better version is being uploaded here.

*looks above*

*looks below*

*checks the left and right*

Where?

Look agen, it's still being uploaded but it should have most if not all of the screen

I'll keep you guys updated on this kind of stuff, we should get it in HD by the end of the week.

non-euclidean fuck machine

I'll keep you guys updated on this kind of stuff, we should get it in HD by the end of the week.

I appreciate it. Still wouldn't have been able to see it if you hadn't found it.

I appreciate it. Still wouldn't have been able to see it if you hadn't found it.

You're welcome, the way better quality link I dropped should be uploaded in about 1.5 hours. The anon who edited it from 7 sourses to get the best results spent over 5 hours editing it all together, so be shoure to thank that glorious bastered in the comments of the video.

Aspects of a thing should not be held as a standard of that thing's quality, only how those aspects were used should determine how good or bad something is. Anything else is bias.

Apologies, will put things in spoilers. And for the record there's nothing wrong with the Doctor stating his opinion, cut the guy some slack, everyhuman.

My point is he does this a lot. It becomes aggravating when he starts arguing against someone's opinion that the movie was good. If somebody thought it was good, GOOD FOR THEM! Now let them be and don't rave about completely illegitimate reasons as to why it was bad, listing off items that were present in the movie without even explaining how they were bad.

If you have an opinion on a matter, don't just rant up and down about how you're right. Give a well-worded argument and leave it at that. If someone has a differing opinion, but you can tell they DON'T want to hear crap about it, leave them alone. Don't say anything. Respect their right to an opinion and leave them alone. If they are openly arguing with you, then feel free to protect your opinion and go have a debate.

And Whooves, it's also the tone of absolute disbelief you have at people's liking the movie that comes off as just a whole fucklot of conceited douchery. "OH WHAT? YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD?! SILLY WEAK-BRAINED MAN. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT WAS A PILE OF SHIT."

P.S. The part highlighted in yellow is a recurring theme in you Whooves that is the reason for my somewhat strong dislike for you and your personality. Just in case you would actually give self-change a try and improve the way people see you.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

On a similar note:

hA2EB2C0C

Anyone else think we should come up with a rep queue of some kind? Just jot down any reps we want to give or take, and distribute them all at once whenever it gets fixed?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

lol I was just thinking we should have a virtual IOU system to use as a precursor for a rep system. Just so we can tally all the reps for the foreseeable future.

That also implies we'd have enough 'points' for such a transaction, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Apologies, will put things in spoilers. And for the record there's nothing wrong with the Doctor stating his opinion, cut the guy some slack, everyhuman.

My point is he does this a lot. It becomes aggravating when he starts arguing against someone's opinion that the movie was good. If somebody thought it was good, GOOD FOR THEM! Now let them be and don't rave about completely illegitimate reasons as to why it was bad, listing off items that were present in the movie without even explaining how they were bad.

If you have an opinion on a matter, don't just rant up and down about how you're right. Give a well-worded argument and leave it at that. If someone has a differing opinion, but you can tell they DON'T want to hear crap about it, leave them alone. Don't say anything. Respect their right to an opinion and leave them alone. If they are openly arguing with you, then feel free to protect your opinion and go have a debate.

And Whooves, it's also the tone of absolute disbelief you have at people's liking the movie that comes off as just a whole fucklot of conceited douchery. "OH WHAT? YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD?! SILLY WEAK-BRAINED MAN. EVERYBODY KNOWS IT WAS A PILE OF SHIT."

P.S. The part highlighted in yellow is a recurring theme in you Whooves that is the reason for my somewhat strong dislike for you and your personality. Just in case you would actually give self-change a try and improve the way people see you.

you mad bro?

But seriously the reason I am reacting to this movie the way I am is hard for me to describe so I can't find the words to convey it properly.

Also if we are all entitled to our opinions then what if I'm of the opinion that some one else's is wrong? Am I no longer allowed to express that opinion.

And last, chill bro some times it's fun to fight about something, and it will be over soon.

Oh and I did give you guys links to see it in the first place, so there is that.

Also if we are all entitled to our opinions then what if I'm of the opinion that some one else's is wrong? Am I no longer allowed to express that opinion.

In this sense, yes, because it's how an individual feels about the movie. You're saying we're wrong for liking the movie.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

In this sense, yes, because it's how an individual feels about the movie. You're saying we're wrong for liking the movie.

Well...yes, I do think it is incorrect to like this movie, but because saying such aggravates you guys I'll stop saying it.

Let me ask you this, if you hate the movie so, then why are you part of the fandom?

Let me ask you this, if you hate the movie so, then why are you part of the fandom?

Because I love almost everything else, everyone has an episode they don't like but that dose not make them leave the fandom, so why would this movie make me leave? There are plenty of people that love the show but hate the movie just look on /mlp/ and you will find hundreds.

The thing is, you're saying those that like the movie are wrong, and that's 4chan, there's always haters on 4chan. That's like saying the original star wars trilogy sucks, because people on 4chan said so.