174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

SERIES FINALE SPOILERS!!!!! These are just my broken thoughts, broken in little sentences.

Spoiler

I did not see that Discord twist, especially so early on.

Enjoyed the Pinkie & Brain reference.

It was nice seeing movie character cameos.

Lyra and Bon-Bon had a blink and you'll miss it wedding.

(Allegedly) Appledash is confirmed.

Interesting that Fluttercord happened.

Same with Pinkie & Cheese (Pink Sandwich?) They even had a child.

Chaos Pinkie is best.

Best cliffhanger since Season 2.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Seeing as the series is finished, should this thread be locked? Or renamed to something like "MLP content"?

Edited by Psychotic Ninja (see edit history)

Probably not. It's not like nobody can ever discuss the show anymore now that it's over. And in fairness, this thread hasn't ALWAYS been used solely for show discussion anyway.

the name's riley

True, but before the finale, this was pretty much dead. So, there's no real say just how long this will be active, especially with 3-4 fans still here.

Hello old friends /)

Not sure who all is still kicking around this forum anymore but I just wanted to stop in to say hi and that over the past year, I've made a concerted effort to stop denying the person I used to be or the things I used to enjoy just because people consider them "cringe." I've joined an MLP community in Team Fortress 2 (which I've started playing a lot again) and on Discord.

@Psychotic Ninja Long time no see dude. You went down with the ship haha, much respect.

I noticed that the last post on this thread is from 2019 so this is gonna get giga-bumped lol, but also there's something that came out since that post was made that I think is super relevant to this personal journey I've been on.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I think only rairii and zarki are still around from the primordial age. Ninja is away on a special happy farm. 

Good on you for shedding the self consciousness though. I was actually at ponyvillie ciderfest last month with another AF fan. We had a mini-meetup piggybacking on MLP. 

"Fleet Intelligence Coming Online"

@Collective FoalHOLY SHIT ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU

it's kind of surreal how i read your post ab shedding shame and immediately thought "oh you'd fucking love antonymph" and then seeing that you'd already posted it. that song makes me ugly cry. been cringe and free for a few years now and i've never been happier :33

(i realize i'm a little over a month late but shit's been crazy lately. moved to seattle, a suicide attempt, 2 psych hospitalizations) but i'm feeling great now and i've never felt happier to be alive

love you and miss you, old friend :3 ❤️

the name's riley