174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Is it wrong that their designs have grown on me?

No because it's happening to me, too. I'm actually really anticipating this, now. Like, I'm excited for this shit. Whooves, I'm gonna have to leave you on your own and cross over to the dark side.

Also, the Ashleigh Belle song:

zPlwHoXUEYo

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Why is it that when when ever I go to /mlp/ I start wanting to have spaghetti and corn on the cob for dinner. I can understand the spaghetti because the use that word to talk about social awkwardness, but why corn...why

non-euclidean fuck machine

Why is it that when when ever I go to /mlp/ I start wanting to have spaghetti and corn on the cob for dinner. I can understand the spaghetti because the use that word to talk about social awkwardness, but why corn...why

You're probably just breaking. Nothing you can do. The next thing that will happen is you liking Equestria Girls.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

So guys, what the hell do I do June 16th and/or the days after that when I'm able to get to the movies? Do I go alone and look awkward as fuck if there's no bronies there. Do I go with friends and look like creeps to parents and their children? Or do I just stick it out until the DVD/YouTube release? WHAT DO GUYS?! WHAT DO?!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Pop Quiz hotshot: Equestria Girls comes out June 16th, Do you go to the theaters, possibly get kicked out for "being a creep" or do you wait for Youtube/DVD? What do you do? What do you do?!

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

The correct answer is to wear a trench coat and fedora to the theater and go alone. Audacity is the best refuge.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

The correct answer is to wear a trench coat and fedora to the theater and go alone. Audacity is the best refuge.

My problem is that I go to church with half the staff

Throw in a Guy Fawkes mask too then.

Throw in a Guy Fawkes mask too then.

I don't have one, would a horse mask work?

Seems more appropriate actually, good call.

This conversation had everything in it to make me laugh. Much appreciated, guys. I think I'll ask around and see what friends want to go so, hopefully, my comparative "normality" as opposed to my neckbearded friends (no offense to anyone. These are names of endearment) will make me less noticed.

I was told to bring this here, sorry for the mixup:

So a fellow brony has apparently been making pictures through GMOD, taking some funny quotes of Freeman's Mind and ponifying them. Here's some of the most recent: (Quotes in italics after each spoilered picture)

347295__ponified_semi-dash-grimdark_gmod_reference_soldier_half%2Blife_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_dexterous%2Bhooves_half-dash-life_h-dot-e-dot-c-dot-u-dot-_descrip.jpeg

So, what’s that make? Twelve, fifteen counts of self-defense with an automatic weapon? I’m losing count, and I don’t think the royal guards are gonna buy that anymore…

348414__safe_ponified_gmod_tank_thunderlane_reference_soldier_half%2Blife_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_half-dash-life_h-dot-e-dot-c-dot-u-dot-_description%2Bis%2Breleva.jpeg

DAMMIT! IT’S THE FUN POLICE!

346080__safe_ponified_doctor%2Bwhooves_soarin%2527_unicorn_gmod_soldier_half%2Blife_beret_shotgun_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_turret_dexterous%2Bhooves_half-dash-life_ra.jpeg

We’ve Got Horsetiles

346461__safe_oc_ponified_gmod_fallout%2Bequestria_project%2Bhorizons_half%2Blife_blackjack_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_oc%2Bonly_gordon%2Bfreeman_half-dash-life_pistol_security%2Bofficer_d.jpeg

Ya think there’s a cold whiskey for us at the end of all this?

348032__grimdark_gmod_fallout%2Bequestria_reference_project%2Bhorizons_half%2Blife_blackjack_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_half-dash-life_pistol_headcrab_crowbar_descrip.jpeg

I’ll bet that stung a bit.

Yeah, no shit Skippy, I’ve got more blood on me than an axe murderer.

Aaaand that's all the ones I could find. Here's the artist's Steam url if you want it.

I was told to bring this here, sorry for the mixup:

So a fellow brony has apparently been making pictures through GMOD, taking some funny quotes of Freeman's Mind and ponifying them. Here's some of the most recent: (Quotes in italics after each spoilered picture)

347295__ponified_semi-dash-grimdark_gmod_reference_soldier_half%2Blife_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_dexterous%2Bhooves_half-dash-life_h-dot-e-dot-c-dot-u-dot-_descrip.jpeg

So, what’s that make? Twelve, fifteen counts of self-defense with an automatic weapon? I’m losing count, and I don’t think the royal guards are gonna buy that anymore…

348414__safe_ponified_gmod_tank_thunderlane_reference_soldier_half%2Blife_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_half-dash-life_h-dot-e-dot-c-dot-u-dot-_description%2Bis%2Breleva.jpeg

DAMMIT! IT’S THE FUN POLICE!

346080__safe_ponified_doctor%2Bwhooves_soarin%2527_unicorn_gmod_soldier_half%2Blife_beret_shotgun_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_turret_dexterous%2Bhooves_half-dash-life_ra.jpeg

We’ve Got Horsetiles

346461__safe_oc_ponified_gmod_fallout%2Bequestria_project%2Bhorizons_half%2Blife_blackjack_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_oc%2Bonly_gordon%2Bfreeman_half-dash-life_pistol_security%2Bofficer_d.jpeg

Ya think there’s a cold whiskey for us at the end of all this?

348032__grimdark_gmod_fallout%2Bequestria_reference_project%2Bhorizons_half%2Blife_blackjack_artist-colon-pinkie%2Bdiane%2Broosevelt%2Bphd_gordon%2Bfreeman_half-dash-life_pistol_headcrab_crowbar_descrip.jpeg

I’ll bet that stung a bit.

Yeah, no shit Skippy, I’ve got more blood on me than an axe murderer.

Aaaand that's all the ones I could find. Here's the artist's Steam url if you want it.

Oh wow, a Blackjack security guard? Holy shit that's awesome.

Thanks for posting this, it was quite amusing.

So the movie is out and from what I heard is that it's bad. I have not seen it yet so I'm still willing to give it a try. Any one got a link to a leak of it?

So, from what I've read about the reception, some mothers have apparently complained that the characters are too sexy. Yeah, apparently they're setting an unrealistic standard of beauty for, uh, children I guess. In related news, they're also suggesting that the reason that this was made at all was to appeal to bronies since apparently we "have expressed a strong interest in seeing the Ponies in sexy, humanized forms".

>MFW

mlfw9512-294869_544790698893397_1025832748_n.jpg

I'll give her a gold star for using 'humanized' correctly though.

I will admit that that contributes to about 45% of my interest in this film, but I find the complaint a bit misplaced considering all of the other girls shows that involve magical, perfect beauties who can do anything they set their heart too in skimpy skirts that they somehow forgot to mention. What sets this movie apart?

Actually, a better question - Who else but soccermoms (Who's opinions do not matter) would complain about that, anyway? I'm just interested if the story is any good and if the obvious forced romance will impede in my entertainment too much.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."