174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't plan on rewatching the video to see the part you're talking about, but it's possible that AJ was just in shock or something.

I don't plan on rewatching the video to see the part you're talking about, but it's possible that AJ was just in shock or something.

Nah man, she didn't start smiling until she watched the brutality for a few seconds.

I will say, the hyper-violence of the video doesn't really get on my nerves like some baby bronies out there. The minute Pinkie punched Twilight so hard her head fell off, I was turned off from it. Then when she blasted a fucking Kamehameha, I lost it. This wasn't MLP, this was MLP Z Budokai Tenkaichi GT AF Super Brawl.

Point being, the gore is nasty, but nowhere near frightening.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Fright has little to do with it when it comes to things like gore, at least for me anyways. Personally it starts at plain old "uncomfortable" territory, then escalating into a sense of disturbed-ness and then finally plain ol' disgust at the images being presented, assuming an escalation of events.

Before I puked, I stopped watching that. Utterly disgusting. That kinda stuff makes me feel like I'm going to pass out for about 5 minutes after I see, hear, or read it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So I just now watched what you are all talking about and well I like it. There is somthing it pinkies over the top grin and 1000 yard stare as she Slaughters her friends has some kind of cathartic charm to it.

non-euclidean fuck machine

So I just now watched what you are all talking about and well I like it. There is somthing it pinkies over the top grin and 1000 yard stare as she Slaughters her friends has some kind of cathartic charm to it.

Yeah. It's great. Fluttershy air combos. Sick.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Yeah. It's great. Fluttershy air combos. Sick.

That was quite possibly my favorite part of the video.

the name's riley

The Fluttershy air combos were pretty much the only part of the video I did like. That and the part where you see Pinkie crying after she thinks she finished killing everyone.

MZfEki4zUcM

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

MZfEki4zUcM

Something about those constant fanon references rubs me the wrong way.

the name's riley

But it's fanmade. I'd get it if it was canon, but why shouldn't we reference our injokes in our own stuff?

But it's fanmade. I'd get it if it was canon, but why shouldn't we reference our injokes in our own stuff?

That's not the problem, the problem is that it was a bit too overdone.

the name's riley

That's not the problem, the problem is that it was a bit too overdone.

Yeah, a lot of fan videos I've seen tend to lay the memes on pretty heavily. Don't need those constant tongue-in-cheek references to be funny. Nothing puts me off of an animation faster than Lyra's hand-obsession. It is good to see nomorethan9 put out a new animation, though.

EDIT: Gotta say, not really surprised that Fluttershy won.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

While I shouldn't have been, I was surprised when she won. I suppose I'm just out of touch with the Best Pony status of the masses.

While I shouldn't have been, I was surprised when she won. I suppose I'm just out of touch with the Best Pony status of the masses.

I was honestly pretty shocked it wasn't Rainbow Dash, she's a HUGE fan favorite.

the name's riley

EDIT: Gotta say, not really surprised that Fluttershy won.

I am. I was expecting Rarity or Rainbow Dash. Fluttershy seemed like second-tier of the Mane Six. Owell.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."