1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

S2VhC1QF7ww

His voice REALLY got on my nerves the first 15 seconds of the video...then this actually got funny. I was also surprised how relateable it was, which is odd for a pony animation. Except for his mom, she's too cool to ever be relateable. I'm glad I gave it a chance, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Yeah, the JanAnimation always does a phenomenal job animating, and this is no exception. I'm not super wild on the voice either, though.

I found it annoying at first but it grew on me by the time the video was over. Can't have the sound too loud when listening, though.

Okay, I finally found the time and will to watch EqG.

It was pretty good. There were enough references that it was fun, but not too much that they were too out of place for newcomers or just exhaustively common. The school Cliques and dance numbers were the only groaner parts. The character stuff was all good, especially Twilight as she learns and adapts to the world, approaching it characteristically scientifically, while also screwing up as much as she should. Prinicpal I-don't-give-any-fucks Celestia was awesome, and I-dont-care-if-you-are-a-horse-person-or-not Pinkie Pie was fun.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

Okay, I finally found the time and will to watch EqG.

It was pretty good. There were enough references that it was fun, but not too much that they were too out of place for newcomers or just exhaustively common. The school Cliques and dance numbers were the only groaner parts. The character stuff was all good, especially Twilight as she learns and adapts to the world, approaching it characteristically scientifically, while also screwing up as much as she should. Prinicpal I-don't-give-any-fucks Celestia was awesome, and I-dont-care-if-you-are-a-horse-person-or-not Pinkie Pie was fun.

I thought the dance numbers were fine.

The 'Help Twilight Win the Crown' song made me giggle with how silly it was but the song itself is actually pretty catchy.

The 'everybody has skirts' thing is a bit weird still but eh.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

ucbw54_3-I8

What my parents think I'm doing when I'm eating next to the computer.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

What do you want from season 4?

Good times!

Honestly, long as they keep doing what they've been doing for the past three years, I'll be satisfied.

I want Princess backstory! Or really anything involving Celestia and Luna, and maybe even Cadence.