174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes, a situation you have helped immensely by making a post here and nowhere else.

swAdhHglBIU

I'm not going to make a post somewhere else,because i have nothing worth while to say on those threads!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

Yes, a situation you have helped immensely by making a post here and nowhere else.

swAdhHglBIU

I'm not going to make a post somewhere else,because i have nothing worth while to say on those threads!

Yet, it seems like you have nothing worth while to say here as well.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yet, it seems like you have nothing worth while to say here as well.

Not to mention it's never stopped him before.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

And so that day,both Twilight Sparkle and Psychotic Ninja witnessed Bill's horrific shitposting. No amount of therapy could of fixed their minds,forever lost in the trenches of the shitposting...they will not be missed.

I'll maek a great writer!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been approved by the local psychiatric ward. Play safe!

Perhaps when you stop spamming threads and learn how to spell correctly.

the name's riley

swAdhHglBIU

And so that day,both Twilight Sparkle and Psychotic Ninja witnessed Bill's horrific shitposting. No amount of therapy could of fixed their minds,forever lost in the trenches of the shitposting...they will not be missed.

If you have nothing worthwhile to post, don't post it. This being the most active topic is no excuse to derail it.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Episode kicked delicious pony ass. Very cool to see the whole "Meeting your heroes" concept and the fact that the DD universe and MLP universe are one and the same. Might make for some more cool shnitz down the road. Also, DD with them witty ass remarks. The propose line got a chuckle out of me. I'd really like to see a zoomed out version of that map though, just to see the canon layout of Equestria.

Also, since Shiny hasn't, I'll post this and congratulate him on being awesome.

FlFa6Au4KWg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I'm surprised and also forgot that nobody put up PONIES The anthology III yet. I mean, it's only one and a quarter hours long.

sPW9ki-IfZ8

I originally just came here to post this:

hE7734EF4

She kicks that cat in the face without a second thought and the show is like yeah she did it was gonna kill her and never slowed down to acknowledge it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I'm surprised and also forgot that nobody put up PONIES The anthology III yet. I mean, it's only one and a quarter hours long.

sPW9ki-IfZ8

I originally just came here to post this:

hE7734EF4

She kicks that cat in the face without a second thought and the show is like yeah she did it was gonna kill her and never slowed down to acknowledge it.

I COULDN'T BLOODY FIND IT IN MY YOUTUBE SEARCH! Thank you so much for posting it though!

So whenever titles come back, you will make yours Rock Maestro. Understood?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So that scepter from Ep 2 is becoming quite the meme...

480623__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_exploitable+meme_meme_twilight+snapple_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_axe_twilight+scepter.gif

large.png

480178__safe_meme_twilight+scepter_conan+the+barbarian_arnold+schwarzenegger.jpg

480368__suggestive_meme_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_twilight+scepter_miley+cyrus_wrecking+ball.png

large.png

tumblr_mws2or6EWn1s56yepo1_1280.png

Yeah, I'm loving it, too...

So that scepter from Ep 2 is becoming quite the meme...

480623__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_exploitable+meme_meme_twilight+snapple_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_axe_twilight+scepter.gif

large.png

480178__safe_meme_twilight+scepter_conan+the+barbarian_arnold+schwarzenegger.jpg

480368__suggestive_meme_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_twilight+scepter_miley+cyrus_wrecking+ball.png

large.png

tumblr_mws2or6EWn1s56yepo1_1280.png

Yeah, I'm loving it, too...

That first picture is damn brilliant.

the name's riley

Moar cane memes:

h0AFA6454

hBCA65D45

hF50604E4

hF4D11B50

h506F697C

hED546BB4

and my personal favorite:

hB311C353

Bahaha, the Rainbow Dash version is brilliant.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

It is done...

twilight_scepter_by_michellka-d6vz86q.jpg

481518__safe_twilight+sparkle_exploitable+meme_meme_edit_twilight+scepter_the+lion+king_twilight+scepter+meme_cane_scepter.jpg

And what, you ask, could be better than ANY OF THESE PREVIOUS PICTURES?

BEHOLD!

481650__animated_suggestive_exploitable+meme_meme_spoiler-colon-s04e02_princess+twilight+sparkle+-dash-+part+2_twilight+scepter_memeception_nicolas+cage_do+you+want+this+cake.gif

My dog woke me up in time to see the fucking episode, and yet I STILL forgot it was on to watch it. I feel like an absolute idiot.