• Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Link to newest ep (HD)

My thoughts on it as I'm watching it:

Pinkie getting distracted by that balloon, reminds me of this:

MEmxA9R.gif

Oh my! Discord's back! I like how the house just floats away when he sneezed. Discord is just awesome (once again) in this episode. Discord singing is just amazing. Nice Harry Potter reference there. Alright, another amazing episode, and moral too. Lastly, here are my favorite little moments in screenshots, that I couldn't put to words:

y9yn.jpg

a9lz.jpg

1qkn.jpg

4sy5.jpg

gudr.jpg

Also, Foal, I think you need to lighten up on Pinkie.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

mlfw3579_medium.jpg

Anyways, this had to be hands down my favorite moment in that episode:

tomcruisediscord_zps79f61c28.png

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

mlfw3579_medium.jpg

Anyways, this had to be hands down my favorite moment in that episode:

tomcruisediscord_zps79f61c28.png

If you don't mind. Your opinion is very apparent, you don't need to keep hating on some people's favorite character.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Honestly, I gave my opinion on a specific moment in the show. I point out ANYTHING that I think is a flaw. Last week I said Fluttershy's lines were kinda goofy and I even said Pinkie was pretty good that episode.

I'm not constantly "hating on some people's favorite character." I am pointing out my likes and dislikes in the show. I was annoyed by a character and I voiced my god damned opinion. If it had been ANYBODY else that did something I found annoying, you guys would have been absolutely fine with it and wouldn't have cared. But since it was Pinkie, that makes it completely different and I shouldn't say anything at all because it would be the millionth time I said something was wrong.

I realize the language was abrasive, but honestly, when isn't it? You should know I'm very liberal with my word choice by now, so if that's why you guys are upset about this, then you're just going to have to get used to the way I speak. However, I edited it just so it's not so hateful and offensive.

So I apologize if you don't agree with what I think about the show, but I'm not going to stop saying what I think just because you think I'm "hating."

Have%20a%20nice%20Day%20solecito.gif

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

That's not it. You've just already made your opinion known. It's more annoying now to see you bashing the character every episode when, we get it, you think she's obnoxious. The fact that she's some people's favorite (mine, mostly) just makes it sting more. It's not how 'offensive' you're being, it's just how much you're willing to beat a dead horse.

Believe me, Pinkie Pie can grate on me, too. But if I were reviewing every episode myself, I wouldn't set aside a little section every time just to say 'YUP. SHE'S STILL FUCKING ANNOYING.' Just cut back a little, is all I ask.

On another note:

gudr.jpg

What is Rainbow Dash doing here? She wasn't flapping her wings during that scene, and from what I can tell,

she's clinging on to the wall as if she was Spider-Pony.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Look Weebs. I'm going to remark on every episode as a clean slate. Because after Season 3, I have to look at every and anything from the show as an independent event. I'll rate the entire plotline of the season afterwards. For now, every episode is as if I'm watching a new movie. If there is a problem, I will comment on it. That's just my policy. I will, however, spoiler anything I think will upset anybody out of common courtesy (meaning it'll be double-spoiled)

That okay with you?

Look Weebs. I'm going to remark on every episode as a clean slate. Because after Season 3, I have to look at every and anything from the show as an independent event. I'll rate the entire plotline of the season afterwards. For now, every episode is as if I'm watching a new movie. If there is a problem, I will comment on it. That's just my policy. I will, however, spoiler anything I think will upset anybody out of common courtesy (meaning it'll be double-spoiled)

That okay with you?

It's preferable to having it out in the open, I guess. I still think it'd be easier to let the opinions we already know you have be implied rather than re-typed all over again, it's just redundant otherwise. But it's not that big a thing, just a gripe of mine I'll deal with.

Sorry man, I'm just in a shitty mood right now. I'll probably lay off and do like you ask. I just kinda felt like I needed to make a stand or something. Shit's been crazy lately. Here's a picture of my mood right now for reference.

upset_fluttershy_by_elsia_pony-d6wb40b.png

If you'd like me to fax that mood to you, call up my secretary and she'll send it over. If you want a signed copy of the mood, I'll have to charge $3 for handling fees. And last but not least, if you want a DVD/BluRay combo pack of "That Mood: The Movie," I can sell that to you for about $22.75

My thoughts as I'm watching:

Oh look, Twilight's actually flying. I have to say, if there's one thing that's nice about Alicorn Twilight, it's that now she can squee in three dimensions.

Damn, Cady sure knows how to make an entrance. Even her bling has bling. And oh look, it's Flash Sentry. Inb4 the twelfth 'end of the fandom'.

Welp, it seems everyone still hates Discord. I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

...Everyone looked at Rarity when Discord asked for a fainting couch. I admit I lol'd.

Okay, as much as people complained about how Discord was 'reformed', I have to admit I love his appearances these days.

...Smooth, Rainbow Dash. So much for being the Element of Loyalty, yeah?

Pfft, look at all those ponies wearing Starswirl costumes. Twilight knew who Starswirl was before it was cool.

...Wow that's a pretty freaky monster for a kid's show.

Well, that was a surprising action scene. Pretty good, too.

Oh look, Discord was trolling. Shocking.

Proper Review:

Eh, this episode was so-so for me. I liked Discord's appearance (as always) and the action scene near the end was actually pretty neat, but nothing about this episode really stands out to me. Wasn't bad, but nothing really jumped out at me either.

However, this picture is the best thing I've seen all week.

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide_zps90253014.png~original

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I thought the episode was... lacking. For one, I wish they would ACTUALLY convert Discord. I mean, they did it well enough that he's not meglomaniacal, and I think it's fine that he wants to create chaos, but I wish he'd stop trying to actively tear relationships apart.

A few good gags, and the song was fun, but that's about it. My least favorite of the season so far.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I thought the episode was... lacking. For one, I wish they would ACTUALLY convert Discord. I mean, they did it well enough that he's not meglomaniacal, and I think it's fine that he wants to create chaos, but I wish he'd stop trying to actively tear relationships apart.

A few good gags, and the song was fun, but that's about it. My least favorite of the season so far.

Wow. And I thought I had the outcast opinions :lol:

By the way, did this look familiar to anyone?

tumblr_n023dwX5nR1rozl04o1_500.png

Maybe it sorta looks like this?

dsc_11582.jpg

Just leaving this after he leaves that:

tumblr_n015szwBHV1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

Edit: You know what? Fuck it, here's today's Tumblr haul:

tumblr_mz1uu30va21s6hcc5o1_500.gif

tumblr_mywj1avFgZ1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mzf2bvqvxU1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mzgwg3itmS1s6hcc5o1_500.png

tumblr_mzq84aaqPW1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mzipfwcKVU1s6hcc5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzyze7Bvqd1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

Well, that's incredibly depressing. He's in my home state too, so it somehow feels more personal.

I hope the assholes responsible for this feel really fucking proud of themselves right now. What fine examples of humanity they must be to have so willfully and totally destroyed a person over something so trivial as a TV show that he likes.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I hear you. I'm currently begging to use my mom's credit card so I can contribute to it. I like to think when he wakes up, he'll realize how loved he was, even by people he didn't even know, and it would turn his mindset around.