• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Brace yourselves shit is coming.

HbAACdoYcU8

On one hoof the first one was good, so this one might be as well. On the other, I'm not going to be all "DIS GUNA DISTROY TEH FANDUM11!!!11!ONEONE11" instead, I'm going to withhold judgment until later.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

ok... I'm out of the fandom. Cya guys on the accursed farms.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

HbAACdoYcU8

On one hoof the first one was good, so this one might be as well. On the other, I'm not going to be all "DIS GUNA DISTROY TEH FANDUM11!!!11!ONEONE11" instead, I'm going to withhold judgment until later.

I'm not all DISTROY FANDUM, I just look at this and sigh in disappointment. They took mlp, something with so much promise and turned it in to something like brats. I hope loran Faust dose not see this, it just might brake her hart.

non-euclidean fuck machine

HbAACdoYcU8

I'm not all DISTROY FANDUM, I just look at this and sigh in disappointment. They took mlp, something with so much promise and turned it in to something like brats. I hope loran Faust dose not see this, it just might brake her hart.

Since when did MLP have so much promise? It's just like any other children's television show, the main difference being it has one of the biggest and quickest growing fandoms surrounding it.

the name's riley

Since when did MLP have so much promise? It's just like any other children's television show, the main difference being it has one of the biggest and quickest growing fandoms surrounding it.

It have promise for the same reasons it has such a strong fan bace. The quality. Yet this is a thing, so I'm not shore of that any more.

non-euclidean fuck machine

I'll just leave this here as my contribution to the holiday.

LCqYRvs8Ol8

THE EAR ANIMATIONS

IKNOWRIGHT

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Link to the newest episode.

Thoughts as I'm watching:

Fluttershy's first solo, pretty good, I too like the voice, and I know people who have a great singing voice but are shy about it/have stage fright, so I can understand Fluttershy's reaction. Big Mac singing, awesome. Of course Big Mac lost his voice, and let me guess? Fluttershy's gonna have to take over, right? Pinkie Pie's turkey call, funny. Oh the continuity! Flutterguy! Angel being sad on cue, who knew he cared so much? And the Cat hoarder makes her return. So there's another filli who can fly as fast like Scootaloo, and it seems like she's similar to Scootaloo, and yet (so far) she can't fly. Big Mac looking at Fluttershy's ass, and then starts sweating. Oh my. Applejack, just knows what went down, something she would know. Seems like not the first time Big Mac lost his voice during the Turkey Call. And Pinkie Pie truly is Spider-Pony. Fluttershy conquered her fear. No rainbow shine for Fluttershy?

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Well, my favorite pony is officially back as my favorite pony. I'm no undecided bum anymore. I'm not in the mood to post a long withering detail on my thoughts for the episode, but it was just fucking fantastic. So yeah, there you go.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Jesus... I leave for like... 3 months and now there's a second Equestria Girls?

Oh hey.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Oh hey.

I'm still expecting a TV show at some point. It's gonna happen and nobody will have asked for it.

Hi.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Welp, just watched Filli Vanilli. Damn, that was good. That's really all I have to say about it.

Oh hey.

I'm still expecting a TV show at some point. It's gonna happen and nobody will have asked for it.

TimmysDadMeme_zps002634b4jpgoriginal_zps5b5d3baf.jpg~original

And when it does, it'll destroy the fandom....again...

I remember a picture you posted a while back, during the Alicorn Twilight shitstorm. It was of Rainbow Dash and it said something along the lines of "Not that I'm bragging, but this is like the 7th end of the fandom I've survived." Any idea where it is?

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun