174 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

Welp, just watched the new episode. I'm not reviewing it though, I'm too distracted by Fluttershy in a bee suit.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Yeah, I would of posted earlier, but, I would of been double posting, and we can't have that, now can we? Also, from what I could tell, the Breezies where speaking in a Irish accent.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Personally I thought they were either Scottish or Norse (or at least what we assume Norse sounded like).

Welp, after like two years my MLP-hating cousin has taken an interest in the show, which is kind of weird given that I'm not as interested in it as I was. But still, this was pretty cool. Because I trust you guys for the most part, and don't particularly care if anybody reads it, I'm posting the email he sent.

33g3kqq.png

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Welp, after like two years my MLP-hating cousin has taken an interest in the show, which is kind of weird given that I'm not as interested in it as I was. But still, this was pretty cool. Because I trust you guys for the most part, and don't particularly care if anybody reads it, I'm posting the email he sent.

33g3kqq.png

2699092-the_godamn_batman_approves_thumb.jpg

They definitely had a stereotypical Swedish speech pattern.

Anyways, awesome Weebs. I think that's really cool. If only I could get my dad to sit down and watch that damn Logo documentary.

New post:

I found an awesome thing

UfXz0iH_494

And here's the almost-as-good original

CVOpaO_soTk

Triple Post:

Nobody's posting, so I'll just put more stuff...

tumblr_n1rzspGJHV1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

tumblr_n1ddf1SAuY1s6hcc5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1iwsxnCTX1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

tumblr_n1kgxtir4m1s6hcc5o1_500.png

tumblr_n1pz1nNHCi1s6hcc5o1_400.gif

Straight up Quad Post:

I took this again. Here are my new results. I don't remember what my old ones were. If any of you really want to take the time to look for it, then that would be neat. Anyways, here it is:

2f08fec12ec9efe74d16af1cfc67a5f0_zps6a744b0b.jpg

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

33g3kqq.png

Your cousin sounds like an asshole. Why do I have to call myself a brony to be "pretty gay"? Jerk.

the name's riley

33g3kqq.png

Your cousin sounds like an asshole. Why do I have to call myself a brony to be "pretty gay"? Jerk.

That almost seemed like it wasn't a joke. I'm starting to think it is, but I'm still not sure. Also, you almost ninja'd me. That hasn't happened in a while.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

33g3kqq.png

That almost seemed like it wasn't a joke. I'm starting to think it is, but I'm still not sure. Also, you almost ninja'd me. That hasn't happened in a while.

I haven't even been ninja'd since 2011 but that's probably because I spent the majority of 2012 and 2013 being banned. And it might not've been a joke but who really knows.

Also, I took that pony personality quiz again.

2HCspM9.jpg

I gotta be honest, I expected to get Twilight Sparkle. I find the results interesting though, I guess I'm no fun at all considering the fact that I got no points for Pinkie.

the name's riley

That is the weirdest fucking result I've ever seen...

I'm a slightly fabulous socially withdrawn bookworm, how's that weird?

the name's riley

With a mild work ethic, and I'm just talking shape-wise. Most of the time you get a somewhat rounded result, but you aren't happy, confident, or athletic by any means.

you aren't happy, confident, or athletic by any means.

Accurate.

the name's riley

Newest episode right here:

7Ojen2FFOtg

Thoughts on it while watching:

Ah yes, the "you're old enough to be alone at the house for an extended period of time" speech/feeling. Such a great feeling. I'm with Big Mac there, AJ's worrying too much. So far, AJ seems to be acting out of character here. There's being protective, and then there's being overly protective, and that's AJ right now. Alright, got a chuckle on the helmet on helmet. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle wearing bows, cute. "No time for a song" nice, made me laugh. Scootaloo in the closet [insert obvious joke here]. I see Apple Bloom has Mr. Smarty Pants (stole it from Big Mac?). A Chimera, interesting. So the Chimera was 3 sisters, interesting choice, reminds me of the Magus Sisters. All in all, the episode was good, but on the lower end of season 4 (Still better than season 3). I get that AJ was out of character for the lesson (which is common in lesson based shows/cartoons), but I think it could of been handled better. Other than that, it was good, the lesson, also good.