1. 1. What do you think about MLP:FiM

• I like it
    • I dislike it
    • Haven't watched it
    • WTF is this?
    • Neutral

This poll is closed to new votes

cb7ba09719.jpg

I have no idea as to why I did this, as I don't have too much interest in MLP anymore.

Nevertheless, voilà.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

cb7ba09719.jpg

I have no idea as to why I did this, as I don't have too much interest in MLP anymore.

Nevertheless, voilà.

How is the average somewhere in the middle when everyone I know who's taken this test always points towards Applejack?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

So I have a stream I do from time to time, and it has some pony themed stuff to it (Title, BRB screen, Tech difficulty screen ect.) So I sometimes get a fan in who makes a reference or two, but the guy I met... just... ugh. So he showed up yesterday, and was digging a few of my Skyrim mods, so I told him how to get them. Today he showed up, and convinced one of my Skype pals to make me to join his RaidCall, and WOW this guy is far gone. He was naming albums, conventions, fan-fiction, and websites like I would know what they were just because I like the show. it went on for over an hour while I tried to be polite, so I dumped him on the Skype friend to deal with.

After today... I think I'm just a fan of MLP. That guy is a brony, and I don't want to be THAT. I hereby want to apologize to BTGBullseye I now know your pain, and on behalf of the herd I once represented, I'm sorry.

I'm in a good mood... on the internet... better enjoy it while it lasts.

Accepted. You do now know exactly what I've had to deal with several time. :)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

This probably should've been posted in the MLP thread.

the name's riley

This probably should've been posted in the MLP thread.

Seconded.

And yes, I accept that there can be a difference between liking the show and wanting to be part of the community.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

Topic merged with the MLP thread.

OT: I've seen the first episode of the show.

Not my cup of tea to be honest but the humor was okay. I wouldn't call it the greatest thing on the planet but if this is what kids today is watching, I'm fine with it.

Still bothered by the fact grown men watch it but... eh. Each to their own I suppose.

Changing my vote to "I like it" since I couldn't really see anything wrong with it and it kept me somewhat entertained.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Still bothered by the fact grown men watch it but... eh. Each to their own I suppose.

My response to that kind of comment is this:

MlXGDBX_JdY

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I was just browsing FimFiction for any potential stories to read in the hypothetical free-time filled future. I clicked on browse and before I could even start filtering the tags, I notice the newest upload is using a very familiar vector that just happens to link back to my deviantart page. I also recognized the guy who uploaded it as he's got a following there.

Then I realize the story has the weirdest description I've read in a long time and now I'm in a conflicted state of trying to decide if I should be excited a guy with a following used my vector or embarrassed that it's in relation to a weird-ass story, especially since it appears to be a human x pony clopfic. I'm just gonna go with a "right on, yo" and head in a different direction.

Also I decided to start watching season 4 now that I have a decent connection again and I'm too sick to even want to try working on my games, and after reading all the feedback I, expected ep 5 to be a let down so I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Retired Forum Moderator

I was just browsing FimFiction for any potential stories to read in the hypothetical free-time filled future. I clicked on browse and before I could even start filtering the tags, I notice the newest upload is using a very familiar vector that just happens to link back to my deviantart page. I also recognized the guy who uploaded it as he's got a following there.

Then I realize the story has the weirdest description I've read in a long time and now I'm in a conflicted state of trying to decide if I should be excited a guy with a following used my vector or embarrassed that it's in relation to a weird-ass story, especially since it appears to be a human x pony clopfic. I'm just gonna go with a "right on, yo" and head in a different direction.

I imagine your reaction was similar to this:

t7-BX4bWYvg

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

kinda, but I guess I'll forever remain curious. He took the story down because everyone was giving him shit for using the Human tag too much.

FimFiction's a good place to find stories but the community can be exceedingly shallow at times. I treat it much like Youtube: comments kill brain cells, avoid like zombie virus.

Retired Forum Moderator

The day has finally come. I logged onto FimFiction and not a single current Featured story is blatant clop. I'm so proud of them.

Retired Forum Moderator